Louis had already dug into the food that Carla had served, realizing that if Zayn was going to force himself into their circle,he might as well enjoy the benefits.

Plus,it felt really good to hear Harry laugh and see him this happy. He just hoped Zayn would keep his promise and not leave because Harry gets attached way too easily and doesn't handle abandonment well.

If he was being honest,he was the same and didn't want either one of them getting hurt.

Zayn was telling Harry a story about the one time he went paragliding and Harry's green eyes were transfixed, watching Zayn in wonder while Louis was attacking his food, ignoring everything around him.

"Harry,eat something before class." Louis interrupted Zayn, handing Harry a plate of food.

Zayn just grabbed an apple off the tray and a glass of juice, watching the other two eat through his glass cup. His eye squinted to look through the glass, the orange hues of the juice making Harry just a tad bit prettier.

"Zayn, why aren't you eating?" Carla scolded him.

"I'm eating." He argued back, biting into the apple to prove his point.

Carla rolled her eyes. "You have to finish your food at lunch then." She said, turning on her heels to head back to the kitchen.

"Seriously, who are your parents?" Louis asked, genuinely curious.

"I'm not supposed to tell." Zayn shrugged, putting the glass of orange juice down when Harry caught him staring through it.

Louis gave him the middle finger before going back to his food.

The bell rang, indicating that they should head to their classes.

"We have math so early." Louis groaned, dramatically falling onto Harry's shoulder.

"I love math." Zayn grinned, Harry nodding along.

"Ugh, you two are nerds. I don't know how anyone can enjoy math. I just want an intimate talk with a knife and the person that added letters to math." He glared at their math teacher, who was walking to class hurriedly with his brown satchel.

"Bald ass bitch."

Harry slapped the back of Louis's head, signing something to him.

"Stop saying I'm being rude. I didn't lie did I? That man is balding,and it's pretty clear like his shiny scalp." He pointed out making Zayn laugh out loud.

Harry stood, shyly putting his hand out for Zayn.

Louis gasped at the action. "Did my bestfriend just replace me? You sneaky little shit." He slapped Harry's butt, causing the boy to squeal, jumping closer to Zayn.

Harry laughed and signed to Louis, telling him that he only did it because Zayn is new and needs help.

"Okay,let me just be honest. I feel so left out when you guys speak using sign language." Zayn pouted.

Harry turned and smiled at him and wrote something down in his new notepad.

You're adorable when you're pouting and Louis can teach you!

Zayn blushed when he read that Harry found him adorable. Louis broke the moment by snatching the notepad from Harry.

"You whore,you're not supposed to offer my help without asking me first." He hit Harry's chest.

Harry just rolled his eyes,a small smile on his face and dragged Zayn to the math class,fingers intertwined with each other while Louis chased behind the two of them,yelling profanities at Harry for ditching him.