Satoru didn't react. "I'm not your boyfriend, friend, family member, colleague or anything! Why did it occur to you that you should surprise me?!" Little by little, anger was heard in his voice.

"But I thought that ...."

"Riba, I talked to you a few weeks ago that we are not going to see each other anymore. I never was your boyfriend! You accepted too, but it seems like you didn't listen well!" Satoru removed his hand from her chin and rubbed his forehead. His head was about to go off. He had other priorities to think about than wasting time with this woman.

'Is she in her room? Is she upset with me?' He was only worried about Y/N. He raised his head and looked at the door, thinking about going after her, but what did he want to say? 'Excuse me because I'm a manwhore and my sins have followed me all the way here?'

"You can't break up with me just like that, Satoru!" The woman retorted.

Satoru sighed, turned his head, got up, lifted her trench coat off the ground, and took the coat towards her without looking at Riba's face. He said in a cold tone, "we were not together to begin with. We were just fuck buddies, woman! I had explained to you that I don't want to be in a relationship!"

Riba angrily snatched her trench coat from his hand. "You didn't even get hard with my touch! Is all this because of that girl? What does she have that I don't have? Is she tighter than me? Does she suck you up better than me? Is she your new whor...."

Before she could finish, Satoru interrupted her. "Stop it, don't go on. Don't cross my lines. I'm asking you nicely to leave my room!" He closed his eyes and exhaled angrily, trying his best not to yell.

The woman's eyes got wet with tears. She took a few steps towards him, but Satoru pulled himself back. She was pushing his buttons. "Get-out-of-my-room!" His index finger pointed to the door.

The woman ran to the door while crying, opened it, and ran past two teenagers in the hallway as tears were flowing from her eyes.

Nobara and Yuji looked at the woman in surprise, then at the open door of their Sensei's room. They exchanged glances while silently passing by his room. They saw him sitting on a chair, his head down and his hands locked behind his neck. He didn't even notice the two. Six eyes were occupied in reviewing the disaster.

Neither of them had ever seen Satoru angry. Nobara gently pulled Yuji's sleeve and motioned him not to go inside. Yuji wanted to protest, but she pinched his arm and made him follow her.

Now that Satoru was alone, his brain could better assess the chain of events. If he hadn't posted that photo, maybe he would be with Y/N, probably hugging her, leaving his skin to absorb all of her soothing touches. Perhaps he would bury his face in her shoulders, feeling the warmth of her body. Maybe Y/N would wrap her arms around his head, making trails of kisses on his forehead, cheek, lips, scars, and cuddle the shit out of him... but none of these could happen now.

He and his lifestyle and his meaningless relationships had cost him a lot.

Rainwater was still dripping from Satoru's hair onto the floor. He laughed bitterly; just an hour ago, the two were holding hands in the rain. How soon could it be too late?

Satoru turned his head in despair to the shared wall of his room with Y/N's.

I guess she hates me, doesn't she? Can't blame her even.' Satoru sighed, put his hand on his knee, and got up. Suddenly fear filled his whole being. He looked again. Nope, He couldn't feel Y/N's cursed energy.

'Could it be that Y/N has hidden her energy again? No, the hotel is full of people. She would never make that choice. What if....'

"You can be free in the sea. You can disappear into the sea and no one will find you," Y/N's voice echoed in his ear.

Without thinking, Satoru hurried out of his room and stood in front of her room. He knocked on the door. "Y/N? Are you there? I need to talk to you."

Satoru knocked on the door a few more times. "Are you alright? Are you there? I'm worried about you. Can you just say yes, or no?" He asked desperately. When no sound was heard, concern ran through all of his veins. He looked around, clasped his hands, and warped in Y/N's room. The room was dark. Satoru looked around the room in a panic. Her phone was on her bed, and the balcony door was open.

Satoru's brain froze. "No, don't think about it, this is not possible." He repeated to himself, but in his mind, Y/N's voice was repeated: "You can be free, you can disappear, and no one will find you."

Satoru shook his head. 'She won't go anywhere. She cares about Yuji. She won't leave him alone.'

Y/N wasn't a weak person, he knew that, but he also knew that people drowning in grief alone for a long time could engage in unpredictable behaviors. This was what exactly happened to his friend, Suguro Geto, and he didn't want this for Y/N, for himself, again.

And at that moment, without warning, the fear of losing Y/N filled his heart.

Satoru looked at his trembling hands while a cold sweat broke out on his forehead. He quickly clenched his fists and ran to the lobby. No, she wasn't there. His footsteps moved outside in desperate search of any trace of the cursed energy of Y/N.

Satoru's heart calmed down when he reached the hotel's back. His eyes fell on Y/N, who was walking next to Megumi. She was there, safe, alive with a faint smile on her lips, and it was enough for him. She hadn't disappeared. She hadn't vanished. She hadn't left him alone. She hadn't turned her back on him. She hadn't abandoned him like Suguru and others.

Y/N was there, breathing, walking, and that was enough for him.

He was aware of the hell he was stepping into. She had shed the blood of many, perhaps she had been the most sinful angel on earth, but none of this mattered to him. What mattered to Satoru was that Y/N still had chosen to stay there, with them. She could run away, but she was there to pay the atonement of her sins. The sins that she didn't want to commit in the first place.

He sighed deeply. Could he fix this mess? Because he was willing to do anything to hear her laughter again.

Satoru stood there in his wet clothes for a long time and watched Y/N, talking to Megumi, who knows about what. She was moving her hands in the air, describing a thing maybe, tucking her hair behind her ear several times, being nervous surely, pressing her nail into the palms of her hands, hiding her emotions perfectly. His six eyes knew her.

Suddenly Satoru's phone rang. Caller ID indicated the call was from the Mansion of the Gojo family. He put the phone to his ear:

"Young Master, please get here quickly. Your mother is not well, and she wants to see you" Then a continuous beep sound was heard.

Satoru's breath was trapped in his chest for a moment. He raised his head and looked at Y/N again for the last time. Then he turned his head to return to his childhood home.

Fate was full of strange ironies. He would lose his mother on the day that his mother had given him life.

َA/N: Okay, I know this was a short chapter, but I promise you the next chapter is a long one

A/N2:  I love sad Gojo. I think in the manga, he is like a lonely little boy. Being the strongest doesn't mean you'll also have a blessed life.

A/N3: The chapter's cover photo reminds me of the Prison Realm.

A/N4: How are you? Do you get along well with the Covid?