Reki hesitates but nods his head and took his seat ignoring the laughing classmates. Finally the bell had rang alerting that class is starting so everyone who was standing took their seats.

Reki was glad class started which ment that later after class everyone will just forget what happened and go on with there day but he was wrong. For the whole day both Reki and his friend have been getting picked on, getting called homos, faggs, gay, and other things.

The name calling was fine for Reki he didn't really care but he knew that it was bothering his friend, because they hadn't even hung out or talked at all during school.

Reki was getting worried so during class he threw a small piece of paper onto his friends desk. When his friend opened it, it had writing.

'Are you okay?'

Is what the paper said. Rekis friend glances at Reki for a second then looked back down on the paper. It took him a couple minutes to send the piece of paper back to Reki.

'Lets talk after school at the skatepark'

Is what Reki read so he looks at his friend but he was looking the other way 'Somethings doesn't feel right...' Reki thought as he put the piece of paper in his pocket he wasn't ready for school to end today.

<><><><><>

Reki and his friend didn't walk to the skatepark together like they usually do so Reki wasn't happy of course but he knew if they were seen by there classmates walking together they would get teased again.

Reki made it to the skatepark in a few minutes and saw his friend seated ontop of one of the ramps so he ran up the ramp and sat at the top next to his friend who looked nervous.

"Are you okay?" Reki asked but got no response instead he got something shocking.

"We should stop being friends..."

Rekis eyes widen as he stared at his friend who now has his head hanging low. Reki slightly chuckled "Thats a joke right?.......right..." When Reki got no answer he looked away from his friend and is trying to figure out why this is happening but then it hit him, the teasing and everything at school.

"Is it because of our classmates? You don't need to worry about them! There just assuming things!" Reki shouts turning back to look at his friend.

"....I don't want people to be thinking I like guys....because I don't....that's....." His friend closed his eyes and swallowed hard "Thats disgusting...."

Reki didn't know if he should be shocked or hurt hearing that. He thought that his friend had been giving him signs that he was gay but....I guess he was wrong.

"Oh..." Was all Reki was able to say at the moment.

"I mean you understand right?" His friend asked Reki as he looked at him.

Reki glances at him but then looks away nervously chuckling "No yeah of course man, I mean who would even want to be a disgusting gay guy am I right" Reki said with a bit of sarcasm "Not friends anymore I understand, I should leave before someone in are class sees us and thinks we're having a date or something"

Reki quickly slid down the ramp and started skating away so that his friend won't notice the tears that have been falling for a while already.

"Best friends....yeah right"

<><><><><>

Reki was laying on top of a ramp laying down looking up at the sky "Flash backs are the freaking worse..."

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

I'm pretty glad how this came out!
😌
👏🏼