A Heated Yet Chilling Encounter

Sitting at my desk, I had my standing fan on full blast aimed straight at me. For some reason it was extremely hot in my room and I couldn't open my window to let any cool air in.

It's only been a day but I've eventually discovered that whenever I needed something it would appear somewhere in my room. So I was able to eat, drink and, to my relief, a door leading to a bathroom had appeared so I could wash up and relieve myself in it. The only need that the room seemed to ignore was me needing to leave it.

As much as I thought about A/C, the room seemed to be ignoring that too. As the heat made me sweat so much, I wished I had ice for an ice bath to cool me down.

The room brought me someone that could do that instead.

When Shoto Todoroki suddenly appeared in my room, it was a shock to both me and him. Without saying a word, he turns to leave but I stop him by grabbing his hand, on the cold side to be exact.

"Please, you have to make it cooler in here before I die of heat exhaustion!" I pleaded.

He looks at me and starts to feel bad.
"Why don't you just leave this place? I'm pretty sure it's a lot much cooler outside than it is in here." he said.

"I can't. You can leave but I'm stuck here." I said.

Todoroki looks from me to the door, then back at me. "The door's right there. Just walk through it." he said.

"I don't see any door other than the one leading to the bathroom."

"Are you blind?"

Now he was starting to piss me off.
"I can see everything but the door leading out of this room! So no, I'm not blind!"

Todoroki puts a hand on my shoulder to calm me down. "Calm down. I'm trying to understand your situation." He takes a look around the room, trying to see it in my perspective. Taking note of the window, he's about to ask me what I already know the answer to and I nod my head, confirming I'd already tried that.

As if to make my attempt feel more like child's play, he goes over to the window and opens it. I rush over to the window and stick my head out of it only to pull it back inside because all I got from that was a blinding white light that made me nearly go blind. Not being able to see a thing for a while, I hit the edge of my bed as I'm backing away from the window. As I'm falling backwards onto the bed, Todoroki instinctively tries to stop me from falling but ends up falling with me.

I was now lying on my bed with Todoroki lying on top of me. It was then I remembered the white tank top I was wearing that was pretty much drenched in my sweat. It made me think of those anime girls drenched in water in their school summer uniforms. Wondering what Todoroki was going to do next made me blush really hard.

"Um, sorry about that." He removes himself from me and keeps his face hidden from my view. I could pretty much tell that he was blushing too.

"Um, your shirt's gone see through." he said without looking my way. I looked down to see my bra through the damp tank. Alarmed by this, I quickly grabbed a new shirt from my wardrobe and run into the bathroom to change into it. Luckily, it was a short sleeved t-shirt instead of a long one.

I come back out but the place still feels like more than 100 degrees.

Suddenly a wave of cold air fills the room. Todoroki had decided to use his quirk to help you after all. Kudos to him for not turning the place into a popsicle.

"I didn't want you sweating through the shirt you just changed into." he said.

Oh. He just didn't want to see my bra again, did he?

"I should get going. My classmates are probably wondering where I am." It saddened me hearing he was going to leave.

"I wish that I could go with you. It's getting pretty boring in here." I said.

"Why can't you leave?" he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "It's a complete mystery to me."

"I'll try to figure something out with my friends. Hang in there for now. I'll come back to see you in a few days." As he promised that he'd return, I recalled Izaya had said something like that as well.

Would I be seeing Izaya or Shoto in days to come?