Chapter 4 • Flair

Mitsuri ran into the Butterfly Estate.

"(Y/N)!!" Mitsuri cried out and you looked over at the door. Mitsuri bursted through the door and hugged you.
Your under eyes were red. You'd been crying for a while.

"I couldn't save him Mitsuri.." you hands trembled as she cried with you.
"DONT BLAME YOURSELF!!" Mitsuri hugged you tighter as you sobbed.

Kanao walked in and looked at you. You could sense how bad she felt for you. She just didn't show it through emotion.
Shinobu looked saddened for the death of Kyojuro. Though she was more worried about you because Kyojuro was one of your pillars of support

Tengen was hit by this news as well, it truly affected the whole Corps. Everyone looked up to Kyojuro he was incredibly bright and kind-hearted.

"I can't believe he's gone.." You wiped the tears off your face.
Tengen walked in realizing what was happening.

"Shit.." Tengen sweat dropped.
Tengen always had a soft spot for you. You were like his child to him. God sometimes you even called him 'father' as a joke. His wives happily accepted you, they loved the colour of your hair.

"It's not your fault, bud." Tengen pat your head.

"Thank you-u." You weeped as you hugged Mitsuri and Tengen.

After your breakdown. You decided to go out somewhere with Tengen. A boys night he called it.

"So... Did you ask her yet?" Tengen looked at you.

"No..I'm too scared..!" You whined as hid your face.
"Come on!!, Was that the Butterfly clip girl in the Estate, the pink and green hair clip." He added.

"Yeah.." you blushed at the mental image of Kanao.

"You should totally go for it man!!" Tengen threw his fists in the air.
You looked down and frowned

"I doubt she even likes me back!! Like I look gros-" you were cut off by Tengen punching your face.

"WH-"

"DONT SAY THAT! DUMBASS!" Tengen yelled as you were left in shock.
Blood gushed from your nose as you groaned.

"Understood , Uzui." You stand up as everyone looks at you.

He hands you a tissue to wipe the blood from under your nose.
"You didn't have to punch me" You rubbed your nose as he crosses his arms.
"You wouldn't of listened to me if I didn't." He stuck his tongue out jokingly.
"Anyways, let's go do something. After that I need you for something."

"Sure." You nodded and went to spend the night with Tengen Uzui.

( A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BECAUSE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT ARC!! ) spoilers btw —->