The Day That Decides The Future 3

The next song was 'Drag me down', one of Louis' personal favorite. He had also performed it as a solo artist. Once again Harry started the first verse with Louis' part following. The song is a serotonin boost in concerts when thousands of people are singing it together.

Next song was 'Perfect', Louis and Harry had wrote it together along with some other talented writers. Louis remembered how much fun they had during the writing sessions. They had mentioned the 'Haylor' stunt in it too. It was basically a song mentioning all the dork shit they did together. Louis missed those times. He started the song, the arina going a little quiet for some reason. Louis never understood why, they did this everytime, going a little a soft whenever he had a solo in a 1D song. Did he sound that bad?

The song ended and the music stopped so that they could have a chat with the audience. Niall started with *ONE DIRECTION IS BACK BITCHES* which is, Louis would like to add, very Niall-like and the arina broke into cheers. They all started greeting the audience, reading a few posters when Harry decided to crack one of his jokes. "No Harry, they are bloody stupid" "Shut it Niall, my jokes are revolutionary, you're just jealous because you are not as funny as I am" "Ok Mr. cowgoesmoo"

Well to be honest Louis agreed with Niall, Harry's jokes were fucking stupid but he looked so cute while telling them that Louis couldn't help but laugh. Well he laughed more at him instead of with him but hey, Harry looks like a hopeful kitten while reciting those.

"Ok, shhhhh! I want all of you to be quiet right now." If this was a concert before their break-up Louis would have whispered 'demanding now, are we?' in Harry's ear but now it's just very inappropriate, considering the circumstances. So, he stayed put and bit his tongue. For some reason, Liam was looking at him funny like he had read his mind. Louis swears to god, he sometimes think Liam and Niall can read minds by the way they look at him funny in such moments.

"Ok so, what do we call a small mother? Anyone? From the crowd? Boys? No one? A 'minimum'." Louis thought that was dumb, like the dumbest it could get. Some people in the arina were genuinely laughing, but neither Liam nor Niall found it one bit amusing. Louis couldn't help himself but giggle. Not on the joke, mind you, but on the fact how cute Harry looked, genuinely appreciating the few people who did find it funny. Complete dorks.

They resumed the show and after singing 'Infinity' it was time for 'End of the day'. Louis is a co-writer of the song. When he was a part of the band, they had to use she/her pronouns in the songs, unlike his solo career. And on top of that they had to use words like 'girl' in the lyrics to make it seem more 'straight'. Louis swears to god, some songs were so gay it felt so dumb to add a 'girl' at the end. Just like this song, the lyrics 'The priest thinks it's the devil, my mom thinks it's a flu" is literally referring to queer relationships and the next line goes "But girl it's only you."

Louis genuinely thinks the fans probably have an inner joke regarding this, just add 'girl' in the lyrics and the gayest songs can be turned into straight. Louis hits his high note and Harry has started jumping around and dancing. Oh yeah, he still loves Harry, he will do anything for him and his beautiful smile. The song is completed and the piano starts playing in the background. Well here goes nothing, Louis thinks. It's time for 'IICF'.

Harry starts the song, staring right into the audience. Louis is not going to look at Harry even once during this song, nope, absolutely not. So, he stares at the audience as well and waits for his turn. Niall sings the pre-chorus and Louis is staring into the waves of rainbow flashlights. Their fandom knows what they are doing. It was time for his and Harry's melody during the Bridge when Louis caved in and glanced at him. Harry is staring right at him. Fuck. Louis is stuck, he can't break the eye contact. Both of them are staring at eachother. "Hope that you don't run from me", Harry sings. Louis can't do this, he looks away, his eyes tearing up.

It's just an act, Harry is never going to talk to him after the show, just one hour and it will all be over, he thinks. Louis doesn't know why Harry's fucking around with his emotions. Can he stop this already, it's not like he doesn't know how Louis feel about him. Harry has listened to his album. He's torturing Louis, isn't he? He's going to act all sweet, give him false hope and then break Louis' heart. He is not going to fall for it. Louis can't afford to fall for it, he fears he won't be able to come back this time. Last time was scary enough for atleast a lifetime.

They completed the song and continued with the show. Louis was having a hard time keeping it together, he didn't know how he's gonna last the whole concert. This was gonna be hard.