This Story Starts HERE,

At  11/11/2021-(1am),THE act of unexpected pain. I as Bella experienced a disturbed breath and the tremors of death came to a sudden arrival.
Thoughts are disordered, sleep is abnormal & always dreaming about death.

I, who has experienced this pain, have been diagnosed with the disease, have always felt weak, have no appetite, fever and a lot of people at a time.

I even told my mother about the disease but the question of.I thought about my death was not telling because I didn't want my mother to think any otherwise and be upset. This pain I hold in my heart only knows.

I've also been doing a search on Google Research about this. But this pain has no cure I am so worried about what will happen to this young me. I also have Cuban Islamic medicine by always reaping prayers and making zikr to Allah.try to make tahajut prayers to get back healthy as usual.

Day after day the disease is decreasing but there are times when he comes unexpectedly I am very upset if I am given the chance to be as healthy as I once was after taking the second dose vaccine within 14 days he was fine and arrived a week after the disease came unexpectedly to me who still holds the status of the schoolgirl.