Chapter 3: Tony's interrogation, and Trevor spends the night with the Parrs

Start from the beginning

Trevor: Alright. Well, I'll be home tomorrow. I love you, mom. Tell dad and Tony I love them too. 

Mrs. Rydinger on phone: I love you too, Trevor. See you tomorrow. Bye. 

Trevor: Bye.

He hangs up, and continues walking off to the motel. He walks through the city, and he makes it to the motel after walking a few miles. He looks at the motel, and smiles a little. He then spots Violet's parents sitting by the pool. It looks like they're talking. He walks in further to go tell them that he's gonna spend the night with them tonight. He clears his throat. They both hear him, and turn around. 

Trevor: Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Parr. 

Helen: Oh, Trevor. It's you. Is everything alright? 

Trevor: Yeah. I'm guessing Violet already told you what happened earlier today?

Bob: Yeah. She told us. 

Trevor: I'm wondering if I can spend the night with you all tonight. I just can't face my brother right now. 

They both look at each other. Helen nods at her husband. He sighs, and looks at Trevor. 

Bob: Ok. You can. 

Trevor: Thank you. 

Trevor walks up the steps to go into the motel room. He knocks on the door, and waits. Then, someone opens the door. It's Violet. She sees Trevor. 

Violet: Trevor?

Trevor: Hi, Violet. 

Violet: What are you doing here? Not that I'm not glad to see you, but I thought you'd be home by now. 

Trevor: Well...since my brother knows my identity, I just can't face him right now. So, I asked my mom if I can spend the night here tonight. So, may I come in, please?

Violet looks at him, and smiles. She nods, and moves to let him in. He smiles back, and comes in. She closes the door. Dash sees him, and smirks. 

Dash: Well, look who it is. Violet's boyfriend. 

Violet: (Glares at him) He's not my boyfriend! 

Trevor rolls his eyes at Dash, knowing how much teasing he can do. He sees that they're watching TV. He walks to the bed, and sits down on it to watch it with them. He spots Jack-Jack, and waves at him. He giggles at him. Violet sits by him, and he looks at her. He smiles at her, and she smiles back. They watch TV as Mr. and Mrs. Parr are talking outside. Meanwhile, back up at the moon, and in his palace, Lord Zedd is watching Trevor with his red vision. He can sense a familiar power in Trevor. 

Lord Zedd: Hmm. So, this young boy is a ranger too. Zordon must have made him a ranger in secret. 

Goldar: But what kind of ranger do you think he made him, master?

Lord Zedd: Don't know, but we're gonna find out. Send down the putties. 

Goldar bows to him, and he walks off to send the putties down to where Trevor is at. With Trevor, he, Violet, and Dash are still watching TV. As they do, they see Mr. and Mrs. Parr walking by, wearing raincoats. Violet looks at them. Helen kisses her son on his cheek as she walks by. 

Violet: Where are you going? 

Bob: (Opens the door) The fresh air is especially good tonight. 

Helen: If Jack-Jack wakes up...

Violet: I know the drill. 

Helen smiles at her as her and her husband leave to go somewhere. Violet and Trevor look down as they leave, and they see that they're wearing something underneath their coats. They both look at each other, and shrugs. They continue watching TV for a while. Trevor then decides to go outside to get some air. Violet watches him as he excuses himself. He walks down to sit down by the pool. He looks at the water, and sighs. This day is really getting a little too much for him. His own brother knows who he is, including Violet's identity. Just then, as he's sitting down, he hears something. He turns around, and then, out of nowhere, putties appear. He gets up, and looks around as they surround him. He glares, and gets ready to fight. He charges in, and fights them. The fight goes on as the putties get back up after he gives them a lot of blows. They begin to give him blows too. But good thing, the fight is being watched. In the Command Center, Alpha is watching the fight in the viewing globe. 

Alpha: Aye-yi-yi-yi-yi! Zordon, Trevor is being attacked by Zedd's putties! 

Zordon: Contact the rangers, Alpha. Trevor can't fight them alone, and he must have forgotten where the weak point. 

Alpha: Right, Zordon. (Walks to a consort, and pushes a button) Rangers, come in. 

Tommy on consort: We read you, Alpha. 

Alpha: Rangers, Trevor is being attacked by putties in his hometown. He needs your help right away. I'll download his location to you. 

Tommy on consort: Alright. We're on our way. 

Back at the fight, Trevor is knocked down on the ground, groaning in pain. The putties all surround him, taunting him. He glares at them, and gets back up. Before he could do anything, he looks up in the air, and sees the other rangers coming to help him. They all land, and see the putties. They run at them, and begin fighting them too. Trevor joins in. The fight is then heard from the motel room. Violet and Dash run out of the room without waking up Jack-Jack. They both see Trevor and the rangers fighting the putties. 

Dash: (Gasps) Holy cow! 

Violet then sees Trevor kicking one putty in the chest, sending it flying to a seat. Tommy then grabs one, and throws it down on the ground. Then, he slams his fist on the Z on its chest. After that, the Z glows, and the putty breaks apart in pieces. 

Tommy: Trevor, aim for the Z! That's their weak point, remember!

Trevor hears him, and nods. He charges at another one, and yells as he jumps in the air. He kicks it in the Z, and it breaks apart. Trevor laughs at this. He looks around, and sees his friends are doing really good at this fight. Trevor fails to see one putty coming up behind him. Violet sees it, and gasps. She then uses a force field, and uses it to stop the putty from hurting Trevor. It hits the force field, and lands on the ground. Trevor turns around, and sees the force field. He looks up, and sees Violet and her brother. He smiles, and gives her a thumbs-up. She smiles back, and watches as the rangers continue the fight. The fight lasts for five minutes, and the ranger win the fight. All of the putties break apart after the rangers hit the Zs. They all look around, and see no more of the putties. Everyone regroups. 

Trevor: Whoa. Dang, that was rough. 

Billy: Yeah, but at least you're okay, Trevor. 

Jason: Looks like Zedd sent the putties after you, Trevor. 

Trevor: You mean Lord Zedd? But how did he know about me now?

Kimberly: He probably just found out about you today earlier. 

Tommy: And now that he knows about you, he'll probably send some trouble here in your home, Trevor. 

Trevor: Oh, man. Looks like my home is gonna have more monster and villain trouble again. 

Trini: (Pats his back) Don't worry, Trevor. We'll be helping you if he does send trouble here. You know that. 

Zack: Yeah, dude. That's what friends are for. 

Trevor smiles at them. They smile back at him. 

Trevor: Thanks, guys. Well, I need to get to bed. 

Tommy: Alright. Come on, guys. Let's get back to Angel Grove. 

They all teleport away to get back home. Trevor watches them leave. Then, he looks up at the railing, and sees Violet and Dash look down at him. Violet smiles down at him. He smiles back. He figures that his friends saw them, and know what they did, and also who they are. Trevor walks back up the steps to go back into the room. Violet then holds his hand as they walk back into the room. Trevor closes the door for them softly. He looks, and sees that Jack-Jack is still asleep. He's glad that the fight didn't wake him up. He sighs, and walks to the bed. He takes a blanket, and pillow. He lays down on the floor by Violet and Dash's bed. He lays down by Violet's side. He takes a deep breath, and closes his eyes. Violet looks down at him, and smiles. Now, they're waiting for their parents to come back home as Trevor sleeps. 

Here's the third chapter of Incredibles 2: Ranger power. Looks like Tony is getting his interrogation. And he's now getting his memory wiped. And Trevor calls his parents to ask if he can spend the night with Violet and her family. And looks like Lord Zedd just found out what Trevor is, and has sent his putties to fight him. And Trevor and the other rangers managed to defeat them all. Can Trevor learn more about how to fight Lord Zedd and his evil? Find out more on Incredibles 2: Ranger power. Let me know what you all think of the chapter. Vote, review, and comment. Thank you.