"Guys. Techno is my boyfriend." The voices screamed in happiness at that, Techno blushing. "Stop looking at him this way" he grumbled. His friends were still watching them, surprise still fresh on them.

He decided that he didn't care, and, holding Dream by one hand only close to his chest and a few centimeters above the ground, got the bag he dropped with his other hand in front and closed the door; he didn't need another guardian or a student to walk in front of the scene.

Dream didn't seem to care about any of this, instead sneaking his hands around Techno's neck and placing his head on his collarbone, inhaling his scent, letting the sweet cherries invade his head.

The teacher hummed and threw the bag in the room, as if it wasn't something that had most of his class stuff, so he could hold Dream properly, with the latter placing his legs on his waist. He went to where he supposed was the blond's bed, raising an eyebrow at Awesamdude, who was on his way.

Sam gulped and immediately moved away, avoiding eye contact, joining Karl and Sapnap's side.

Techno sat on the bed and didn't let Dream go, wouldn't. He was soothing him like one would to a baby, making him fall asleep. He saw Halo opening his mouth and glared at him, daring him to speak to break this moment.

He looked away and pursued his lips. Good.

He made sure that Dream could feel the heat of his body, and at some point, felt the frail body relax in his arms. He shook a few times his legs to see if he really was asleep, before trying to tug him in. But as he wanted to do so, he noticed the sheet smelled like Punz. He frowned and tore those off, really not in a mood to save anything for a washer. It was ruined forever in his eyes. He went to the closet, still holding the asleep love of his life, and asked

"Where do you keep new sheets, Mr. Halo?"

Sapnap flinched when he heard his name "I-In my closet, cause I'm the one that-"

"I don't care" He went to the closet near the other bed, feeling the three males tense a bit. He almost wanted to chuckle.

"Y-Yeah legit." The ravenette chuckled nervously a bit, playing with Karl's hair that was now in his lap, while Sam stayed up and close to their bed.

He took the sheets and arranged it all with one hand; practice of having a little brother, Wilbur one could say. He placed Dream in, not yet covering him and got a healing potion out of his inter-dimensional pocket. He heard gasps of surprise behind him, but didn't pay much attention to it, pouring some of its content in his hand. He then used it on Dream's cheek, making the red that was turning to a bruise disappear. He hummed in satisfaction and placed more on each of his mark; nose, stomach, legs, arms, etc. even removing his own hickeys. He also added what was left in his hair, so they wouldn't hurt tomorrow if he tries to brush them.

He heard Dream sigh with satisfaction in his sleep, turning to catch Techno's arm and bringing it close to him. The oldest smiled fondly at this, but took off his arm so he could also clean his hands (well, nails, since he had the blood and skin under those). He took a tissue, went to the bathroom to wet it with hot water, and came back to finish the cleaning. Once all of this was done, he took the cover and tucked Dream in, kissing his forehead at the end.

He raised back up, and looked at the 3 others that had been watching the scene all along.

"Sam."

The Creeper hybrid flinched, making Techno frown; it was never a good sign when those mobs were jumpy. "Y-Yes?"

"Since Jacobs will stay in this room, I want you to warn his roommate that he won't be coming back tonight. You will then be in charge of surveillance in the Third, and third floor only. I don't need to add that you gotta watch their room specifically, do I?"