Chapter 1

Jessica's POV

"Jess, where are you?" My dads worried voice entered my ears through my iPhone.

"I'm at the airport.. I don't see you though?"

I had just gotten off a long flight from America, my mum and my dad split up a couple of years ago and she wanted to move on with her life.

Recently, she has gotten a new husband and basically abandoned any thoughts of me.

It sucks, so I decided to move to Australia as my dad had asked me too when I called him to tell him about my current problems.

"Jess?" His voice pulled me out of my thoughts quickly.

"Yeah, sorry?" I mumbled.

"Is.. Is that you?" I looked up and saw nobody that I recognised.

"I'm by Gate 6" I looked towards the sign and then continued to scan my eyes around the modern airport in any search of my dad.

"I think that's you" his voice seemed a little louder causing me to spin around in the direction that it came from.

My breath hitched as I began to feel emotional, my eyes became itchy with fresh tears and I immediately bolted towards him.

He caught my legs which had voluntarily wrapped around his waist, I buried my head into his shoulder and I finally felt happy. I was reunited with my dad.

What could be better?.

***************************************
HIII

THIS WAS AN INTRODUCTION TO THIS BOOK, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

LOVE YOU!