Chapter 1: Who am I?

I am smart, I am pretty, I am caring, I am honest, and I am everything I need.  I don't need nobody to tell me who I am because they're not me; I am me! And only I can tell myself who I am as a person or not, only I can make a change for myself, and only I can take care of myself!  So to all the haters out there, I hope your looking at me now!  You wish you had what I had, you wish you had my style, and you wish to be me.  I feel honored!  I got myself some fans.  Though I don't take autographs, you have to earn my trust and time if you want to get one.  My heart ain't for free so ima protect it.  Because at the end of the day, it's only me that keeps me going.  So I don't need your pitiful sorries, I don't need your silly drama, and I sure as hell don't need your validation to be myself.  I have been blessed with a big supportive and loving family, I have been blessed to go to an amazing school like this one, and I have been blessed with my unique character.  So to all those haters that were looking down on me, I hope you'll see this and cry to your parents about it because I don't give a fuck!  Not one, not two, not three.  I give zero fucks about y'all and I stand by that shit forever!