Crazy In Love/Abscence Of Maturity

"You're crazy..." She acknowledged what they both knew.

"For you, I'll be that." He pressed his lips against
hers and she didn't try to deprive herself of his affection this time. She willingly gave herself to him without resistance. "Make love to me." She whispered in his ear. & that's exactly what he did all night long.

C H R I S T M A S E V E N I N G

NINTEEN SEVENTY EIGHT

"I'm glad you're safe baby. I was really worried that something happened when you didn't come home last night. Everything makes sense now." Nina spoke with relief as she finally heard her son's voice. Michael was explaining why he hadn't called earlier & being stuck at Harlene's house due to car troubles, snow, and bad weather. It was all a lie ofcourse but Nina believed him. Michael could do no wrong in her eyes.

"Yes, I'm safe. Harlene has been taking really good care of me." Michael's hidden message couldn't be deciphered by his mother but Harlene, who was staring at him from across the room understood.

The smirk on his lips followed by a kiss in the air for her gave it all away.

"Let me speak to Harlene dear." Nina requested. She wanted to check in on her best friend and thank her for taking care of Michael during his time of need. If only she knew what was really happening between the two.

"Harlene." Michael called out. "My mom wants to speak with you." He held the phone out and Harlene inwardly sighed to herself before standing up from the plush couch. The guilt she felt increased with every step that was taken. Harlene stood before Michael and softly grabbed the phone from his hands before placing it next her left ear. "Hey Nina!"

"Harlene! Merry Christmas honey. Thank you for watching over Michael. I know he's an adult and all but thats still my baby in my eyes." Nina laughed.

Harlene had to force herself to find humor in her words and play along.  "Merry Christmas to you as well & don't mention it. You know Michael is always welcomed here." Harlene felt Michael's hands reach to grab her breast and she slapped them away before glaring down at him.

Childish ass...She thought.

"Hopefully the snow will clear up by tomorrow, I hate that the both of you are trapped on Christmas Day but it's good to know that the both of you are safe."

Harlene, who was struggling to remove Nina's horny son hands away from her breast began to speak again.

"I think it should be cleared. Hopefully it will." Harlene mouthed "stop" to Michael but he failed to comply. She hated how he would never listen to her.
He was so fucking hard headed and she felt like she was dealing with an actual ten year old.

"Well, I'm going to let you go now. I love you! Tell Michael I love him as well please. I'll be calling later to check on you both, stay warm."  A lump formed in the back of Harlene's throat when her best friend told her that she loved her. She felt immoral for her actions.

A treasonous harlet with no aptitude towards loyalty.

Harlene cleared her throat before speaking "I-I love you too Nina." The two said their final goodbyes before Harlene hung up the phone "Your mother told me to tell you that she loved you Michael." Harlene ended her sentence with a somber sigh. Michael noticed the sad look in her eyes and suddenly a twinge a guilt consumed him as well but just momentarily.