The room had been painted white as per his instructions, the bed had been swapped out too so that he didn't have to sleep on the ratty boarding school beds. The floor had also been redone and there was an 75" flat screen mounted on the wall.

He dozed off clutching his teddy to him, already missing the comfort of his home. He wanted his parents, forgetting that he was the one who had begged for them to let him come here. He just wanted his mommy to cuddle him while he napped.

He was awoken by tentative knocks on the door.

He rolled off the bed, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes while his other hand still firmly held onto Snowy the Teddy.

He opened the door, covering his mouth to let out a yawn. "Yes?"

"Dinner is ready Zayn, you have to be at the table ten minutes early but I'll forgive you since it's only your first day." The headmistress told him. " Let's go down so you can join everyone else."

" But my chef is cooking my food." Zayn told her,pouting as his foggy brain still tried to comprehend what she said.

"I know but you still have to come down to the dinning hall, we've already pulled enough favors for you. The students will find it unfair if you get special treatment on everything." She explained.

" 'kay,let's go." He muttered, closing his room to follow her behind.

He pulled his skirt down a bit from where it had risen in his sleep and the socks up, pushing his hair behind his ears as he followed the lady.

"I also wanted to tell you that your uniform will be brought to your room, we finished customizing the skirt for you." She turned, smiling at him.

"Thank you." He beamed excitedly, wanting to try his uniform on already.

She opened the wide doors to the dining room which was filled with loud students sat in groups as they waited for their food. "This is it. You have to be here at a quarter to six both in the morning and evening. Lunch is at Eleven then classes end at Two. Everyone gets to choose an activity they want to participate in for the next hour then you can do whatever you want afterwards. Just make sure you make time for homework." She explained, walking him to a group of students.

" Oh, I forgot to add that lights out is at Ten pm. Failure to comply will have it's consequences." She said, smiling as the group of boys while Zayn nodded, finally feeling the excitement of starting something new.

He had been homeschooled his whole life and had zero friends apart from his bodyguards. Both Dave and Ian were only two years older than him but treated him like a kid. He snapped out of his head when he heard his name being called.

" Zayn? I said this is Harry and Louis. They'll show you around. Harry is a good student, hopefully you can take after him and not Mr Tomlinson over here." She chuckled when Louis gasped, looking offended.

Zayn watched in amusement,the curly haired boy next to Louis was smiling fondly at his friend,his eyes bright green under the lights. Zayn stared at him wanting to get a closer look at the dimples.

"I'm a good student too Ms Reese." He argued, pouting at her to show that he was offended.

"Sure you are Lou." She laughed. "Now,help Zayn get settled."

She left them, leaving a tired Zayn to the scrutinizing eyes of the two boys.

"Hi, I'm Zayn." He smiled brightly, holding out his hand for the boys when he settled in the seat opposite them, forgetting his dad's rule about shaking people's hands.

Louis introduced himself and the boy next to him, refusing to shake Zayn's hand.

Zayn quickly dropped it,his smile fading for a minute before it was replaced. "How long have you two been here?" He asked, folding his arms on the table.