Chapter 5

-Chapter 5: Happy ending-

Years had gone by. You and Kyoujurou had gotten married and he was the best husband. A man that could take care of all your needs including the needs you had in bed. You had a cute son and a baby girl. If there was a description of the perfect family you were it. 

“My love I have a gift for us two”Kyojurou said as he entered your room and kissed your forehead “Oh yeah? And that is?” he smirked and said “We are taking a trip to Hawaii. I know last week I was too occupied at work buuut I will make it up to you in Hawaii” he said with the smirk not leaving his lips “Oh but..what about the kids?” He quickly replied “your mom said that she and my dad could take turns in taking care of them and say yes baby?” he begged, going on his knees and putting a cute face. At this point you couldn’t say no, right? “Ok ok let’s go to hawaii”

The day you arrived in Hawaii he didn’t even give you a chance to look around the room. He did all the things you liked that night while still treating you softly.He hadn’t changed a bit since the wedding and that was a lot to say since it had already been 10 years since you both got married.

The end <3

Note: if you wish for me to write a short episode of the wedding and another about what goes down in the bed please tell me in the comments and I will make the arrangements to write them and upload them right here in the novel. I love you all and thanks for reading.