facing our demons

Start from the beginning

Pearl: Okay but I can't tell you she asked me not to.

Y/n (P): but I'm not so I guess I should tell you guys. *he breathes in and out* Rose Quartz shattering Pink Diamond is a cover up. *everyone else is shocked except for Y/n and the Pearls* Everyone knows the story of how Black was suffering a long sustaining injury to his gem before it shattered but that's also a cover up. The truth is that Rose Quartz is Pink Diamond. *he gestures to Pearl* Pearl here was Pinks Pearl and I was Blacks. Pink and Black came here together because this was going to be a gem colony for Black to rule but because of the "Injury" he needed to hand the colony over to Pink Diamond. Everything was going great for the colonies everything was perfect until Pink and black started getting bored and went to see the newest patch of Amethysts that popped out of the walls. Pink of course couldn't be herself without getting in trouble with the other diamonds not including black because he allowed this. So she turned herself into a Rose Quartz as a disguise. After that was over Pink explored the planet and she learned of the beauty of the planet before she finally decided to try asking the diamonds to leave this planet alone. All that transpired from this was the human zoo. So after that she became Rose Quartz and started leading the fight against the diamonds. Then she saw Garnet and Sardonyx2 and everything changed for her she started fighting for more than just the planet she started fighting so garnet could be together and so a prophecy could come to pass.

Y/n (A): what prophecy?

Y/n: The one that has to do with a person from a different dimension coming to this one reincarnated as a gem. When that gem formed they would be able to save black Diamond.

Y/n (P): Exactly! lion must've told you a lot. Anyway Pinky couldn't keep up with all of her duties so to make it easier she faked her death as Pink Diamond. She couldn't do it herself so she asked Pearl and I to do it but before hand she asked Pearl and I to keep it a secret. When this happened there was a Jasper that saw us and we told it what happened and then he poofed himself to keep it looking like he fought Rose Quartz but lost. Anyway after that there was fighting we won Diamonds mutated everyone except us because Rose was protecting us. Anyway thats the story of pinky now Obsidian since were all gathered around why don't you tell us about Y/n. *now it was Y/n's turn to freak out*

Pearl: Who's Y/n.

Y/n: *Y/n looks down and to the left* its the name of the person who came from a different dimension to heal black. the problem is he messed up his reincarnation and now hes stuck as a fusion and needs to fuse with all his counterparts which have different coordinates to where black is. Until he fuses with all his counterparts he can't find Black Diamond.

Pearl: wait a second. Is that person you?

Y/n: Yes my name Is Y/n L/n and I lived for 21 years before I died in a war and afterwards I was reincarnated as Obsidian for now and until I find the rest of my counterparts I can't heal Black. The machine used to send black to a different dimension also was supposed to put me in my body 6000 years ago but instead I chose a fusion form and waited 1000 more years after Pink's shattering when my counterparts got affected by me being there and poofed. At this time I was also able to see through my counterparts eyes and learn about the world I was going into. Not everything but enough to know who was friend or foe. I was only able to come alive 3 weeks ago because I gained enough power and was ready to come into the world. That was why these *Gestures to Y/n (A, P, and Garnet)* three poofed that very day and I didn't want Garnet's suprise to be ruined so I decided to make sapphire and Ruby still fused.

Pearl: I can't believe this the savior of Black right in front of my eyes. I can't wait to tell- *she's cut off by Y/n's counterparts*  

Everyone else: *Shouting* YOU CAN"T TELL ANYONE! *Pearl holds her ears*