Chapter 1 - babooty

I walk through the clean, private school halls. I'm looking at the ground, thinking of my parents. They died when I was 2 minutes old. It really broke me inside. I'm looking at a picture of my dead parents, when I drop it on the floor.

I sigh and bend over to pick it up, my 2cm skirt exposing my valuptious thicc scrumptious yummy scrummy funny in my tummy booty. Suddenly, a sharp stinging pain covers one of my asscheeks. Gasping, I hear a deep, melodious voice.
'woah, sorry there. my hand slipped.'
sheeeesh I just want to get on my knees and suck his co- scrub his floorrrr

'it's okay' I reply, my weak and fragile voice singing out like a sweet song just as if Shakespeare and ariana grande collabed
A rising heat covers my face. I see his beautiful hair, as it shimmers with the light coming through the window. I see the beautiful face of Keith Horan, and he doesn't look a day older than like 20. He pulled my skirt down for me.
(omg he's such a hero) I think to myself.
(iron man has nothing on him)

I nod as a thank you and he takes his blazer off, and wraps it around my waist. It is now covering my babooty. I smell his beautiful sweat and perfume. Embarrassed, I look away.
I notice Tyler and Damien blowing up the school with ak47s and rocket launchers as they fight over milo's love again. my friends are so quirky. they've destroyed half the school already.
'i should really get going sir'
he nods and walks away, his ass shaking as he fades away into limbo

'i should really get going sir'he nods and walks away, his ass shaking as he fades away into limbo