prolouge and intro

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧┊┊┊┊

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧┊┊┊┊

↳˳♡︎;; ❝ 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝘆 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘆! ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧┊┊┊┊

» [𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲] «
0:56 ─〇───── 3:55
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

"𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗶'𝗺 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝘆 , 𝗶'𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝗻."
"𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 , 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲!"

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧┊┊┊┊

albedo and y/n , the most popular and die-hard "couple" in the entire school. are they really a thing though ? or is it all an act ?

warnings / foreword
- female reader
- fake dating modern au
- vulgar language
- some angst mostly fluff and crack

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧┊┊┊┊

"please go out with me !"

the man's voice ringed through your head. sipping on the carton of strawberry milk , you frowned. the wind began to blow on your skirt.

"sorry but... i can't. i hope you do find the right person in the future though."

this happens way too often.

you turned around , face now viewing the school. the sound of your feet walking against the grass was the only thing the both of you could hear before the boy fell onto his knees and stared at the ground.

a few students were already exiting the building , their school bags slung over their shoulders and uniforms now looking informal. you made your way up the stairs into the usual classroom your best friend was in.

"albedo !"

a youthful looking boy with soft blond hair half braided and put up was flowing slightly against the cool wind. blue eyes stared at the window, pale white hands with rosy nails holding a pen while the other rested on the desk. he was beautiful.

"albedo..."

he didn't answer , only a hum escaping his lips.

"albedo....."

the windows were opened. a breeze blew lightly into the room as linen curtains floated around.

"al-be-do !"

you brought out your hand to flick his forehead. he stopped dozing off and looked at you without a single feeling of pain flickering in his pupils. you groaned. "how are you not surprised ?! did you just now realize i was in this room ?"

he chuckled lightly. "of course i knew you were in here. your voice is very noticeable, but the view was just too beautiful to ignore." you looked out to see white clouds and a citrus pink sky. your e/c eyes narrowed.

"you saw what happened right ?"

"mhm. another love-struck boy rejected by the beauty named y/n."

"shut up."

"how rude of you."

you took a seat in front of him , chair and face facing him. he raised a brow. "gosh... i'm so tired of constantly being nagged by people every day." you said. albedo smiled , continuing to write down poems on the plain piece of paper. "is that so ? i also feel the same. being asked to love a random girl i don't even know is asking for too much of me." you leaned over to see what he was writing , but he quickly hid it.

he folded the piece of paper into a flimsy airplane , and it flimsily flew shortly towards you. "read it."

you unfolded each crease and brought it up to give it a read.

you and me alone
madness of world locked away
peace and quiet reigns

((lawd thats so cringy))

"let's date. but not romantically." he declared. you stared at him , clearly baffled and trying to process what he just said.

"we're both tired of meaningless confessions , right ? so let's pretend to love each other for a short period of time. no feelings in the way."

his voice was dull , but you swore there was something else in those eyes.

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧┊┊┊┊