𝖂𝖍𝖔 𝖜𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖊 𝖉𝖔

𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝕨𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖

Okay so simple we are a community (very obvious) and we aren't your regular Wattpad community (at least that the founders have heard of) We are trying something else(were getting to it) 

𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠

First we want to create a discord server where a lot of things are going to happen. Maybe we will create multiple discord servers(you never know). 
We want are discord server(s) to include the following 
        ↪ A active space where all the people who get periods and the people who are yet to get theirs can collectively talk/rant/complain and learn about periods as a whole 
                              ■ This includes the best and the worst kind of pads, periods for newbies etc...
       ↪ A space where all us Indians and non-Indians who want to learn about Indians can get to talk about Indian shit 
                              ■   Like how good aloo Gobi sabzi is
                                                                            ■ The terrible shit that has happened to either your Indian                                                                            mother or grandmother you never knew about 
                                 ■ How we are planning to not marry a stranger 
               ↪ A space where we get to talk about sexist things in detail (This will definitely need a                            separate server) 
                ↪ Online counselor's who will hear you out and cant judge you cause they have never                           met you(Even our co-founder is looking for one)
                ↪And obviously a server where you can share your unhealthy obsession with BTS, one                         direction, little mix, books, any movie (you get it)
                ↪ A server where you find peeps who actually relate with you!

Dear reader, you need to understand this is a work in progress.  For this beautiful dream to be achieved we need participation. So if you really what the above stuff please go to the next chapter and apply for some role where you can contribute to to this community and very soon be a part of (Who doesn't want to talk about how good aloo gobi sabzi is?) 
- All the love 
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲