🔥🔥MRITYUNJAY KARNA 🔥🔥

Start from the beginning

Vasusen asked,"Mata, are you alright?? Can I help you with something?? Why are you crying??" Dharani shook her head softly saying, "Nothing Vasu! You go to sleep! Tomorrow..." Karn interrupted her saying,"My one night sleep is not important than you, Mata! Tell me, How can I help you??" Dharani carassed her hair saying,"Nothing Putra! You know what? I'll miss you! After you got educated proving your skills, you'll go away! And... you'll not call me Mata!!"

Karn stood up in shock. He asked,"Mata! Do you think I'm calling you 'Mata' because you're my Gurudev's wife!!?? What type of words you used on me, Mata!? I called you Mata because I want to call you! I called you Mata because you've your own identity. Not just Gurudev's wife. You taught me how to control my temper, how to meditate, how to cook, how to be polite, how to not be brat! You're 'you' Mata! I respect you as 'you' not as Gurudev's patni or something!!"

Dharani bursted into tears. She had never cried before. She never expected the child to say these good and beautiful things to her. She said,"Sorry! I'm sorry, Putra!" Karn kept her head on his lap saying,"Today you sleep on my lap, Mata. I'll sing for you. Though, it will not have your beautiful voice, I practiced a lot. So it might be good!" Dharani's eyes slowly closed when Vasusen started his singing. The young rich voice of Karn echoed the water and reflected beautifully resulting Dharani to sleep peacefully in her son's lap. Yes..Vasusen is her son and nobody is going to change it!!

The next day Karn as usual took bath, prayed to Lord Surya and sat in the deep meditation. After 2 hours, he opened his eyes only to see his Gurudev getting ready. Ofcourse, Karn never underestimate his skill but fighting Gurudev still didn't go well with him. But he dare not disobey his Guru... it has been 10 years since he was staying with him, and he know the temper of the Lord before him.

Both Guru and Shishya took their positions to attack each other. Atfirst, they both started with normal astras but time grew and Karn lost the thought that he was fighting Gurudev. All he could see was series of Astras passing towards him. He began to increase the ferocity of his attack, without any thought he invoked the first deadly weapon. Lord Parashuram was bit startled as well as proud. He invoked another powerful Astra without any fear because he knew if Karna missed that his kavach will save him. But Karn never missed. Each and every Astra was blocked well.

Karn in return began to use two astras fastly at once resulting Parashuram to block it with shock because, he didn't even taught this to Karn... As he was bit distracted, karn gained the upper hand.

And soon, Lord Parashuram gained his own temper of being attacked like this. He started showering his own destruction weapons. Karn's concentration were totally on the Gurudev and he though blocked was not satisfied.

He stood up blocking his Gurudev's ferocious attack and waited for perfect opportunity. And the opportunity came, when Lord Parashuram smiled at him smugly. Karn used his distraction and aimed his arrows towards his Gurudev's axe that it fell down from his hand with broken handle.

Both Gurudev and Shishya were shocked. One with amusement and other with horror. Karn ran towards the axe taking it examining carefully. He sighed in relief. He used one ashtra and mended the broken axe taking it to Lord Parashuram. He said,"Gurudev! Please don't be mad! I just got angry and...That's why I told you it's not good idea...." He was cut short by Lord Parashuram who smiled at him genuinely saying,

You, Radhey had learnt all the skills and weapons. You will be one of the best archers in the world. I offer you my favorite Bow, Vijaya for your tolerance, patience, bravery, intelligence and skills. From today onwards, You will be known as Vijayadhari. And since none of the deadly weapons can attack you, you'll be fondly called as Mrityunjay!! AYUSHMAN BHAVA RADHEY...