flower pot

- c!tommy (ft. c!ranboo)

͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏Tommy stared dejectedly at the pastel purple flower on the ground, now an unappealing mess. Broken pottery mocked him, damp soil splattered across his carpet. He just got around to rebuilding this part of the house, too.
͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏The allium was a "housewarming" gift from Ranboo, a sort of gag gift because he was only really renovating one part of his little hut. Ranboo had also mentioned that it was an apology gift? Tommy still didn't get that part, even after almost a week. Ranboo realistically didn't have anything to apologize for.

͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏Now, as much as the blonde acted like the flower pissed him off, he genuinely cherished it because he doesn't remember the last time someone gave him something nice.

͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏One part of him was saying that it was fine, that this was good! No more Ranboo-related things in his house, just a nuisance to clean up and forget about. He could even find another flower to replace the allium.
͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏But the other part was telling him that despite his annoyance with the half enderman, it was still a gift. Ranboo saw something and thought Tommy was important enough to have it, he thought Tommy deserved something nice despite how bitchy he would be towards him and other people.

͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏Somehow, in the few days that Tommy had the flower, it managed to root a place in his heart and grow into a sentimental memory.
͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏But now that sentimentality was pulled out and broken, and Tommy was too scared with a pride too big to ask the half enderman for another.

͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏Tommy sighed, he could never have good things.