Stay

Y/n's Pov

It was 10pm and we had already finished dinner, cleaned up and are now currently sitting back In the living room just hanging out. During that time Manager Ty had asked us if we wanted to to watch the recent YouTube video from NSB this morning in which we all said yes.

I was sitting in between Regie and Ryan watching the video when suddenly all the boys got up and followed Manager Ty into the kitchen I assumed they were all gonna talk about something they couldn't share with us so I just moved over and sat with the girls until they came back.

The girls and I had been sitting there for a good 5 minutes just dying whole watching the video, when the boys came back into the room and all stood infront of the chair the girls and I sat at. The three of us quickly looked up in confusion at the 7 boys.

Olivia: What up?

Seb: So we were talking and all the boys were wondering if you guys wanted to stay the night. We could watch movies, eat food, okay some games you know and just have fun.

The girls and I all looked at eachother thinking about weather we had something to do tomorrow. But none of us were sure of it.

Y/n: Um we can't exactly give you an answer right now because we don't know our schedule for the weekend, Let me call our manager and check our calendar and see if we're able too because none of us genuinely know what are plans are (you laugh).

We then stood up and told them we'd head home and make a few calls and let them know if we can or not. They nodded their heads and walked us to the door.

WAIT!

I turned around and looked at Regie confused as he called me to from the top of his door step. Running down he then took off his sweatshirt and handed it to me.

Regie: You're not dry yet so wear this to stay warm

Y/n: Regie, what if I can't come back to give it to you?

Regie: Then you can sleep in it and give it back tomorrow (he smiles)

Y/n: (you tilt your head and smile) Thank you Regie

He then took the sweatshirt and put it over my head, fixing my arms into the sweatshirt as he got it over my torsos. Once the sweatshirt was on me, I noticed that it was pretty big and long. The hood barely fit on my head, the sleeves were past my fingertips and then hem of the sweatshirt was last my knees.

Feeling warm and cozy I pulled the hood off my head and stood as tall as I could on the tips of my toes and kissed him on his cute soft cheek. His eyes widened and his smile got bigger as I let my lips linger on his cheek a bit before pulling away.

Regie: You gotta stop catching me off guard like that

Y/n: (you laugh) See ya Regie

And with that I turned around and walked over to Eva and Olivia and the three of us walked to our house silently. After getting to the house I closed and locked the door before turning around and looking at the girls.

Y/n: HE GAVE ME HIS SWEATSHIRT AHHHHH

Eva: IK

Olivia: GIRL I CANT BELIEVE YOU KISSED HIM

We all began screaming and laughing at the fact that was currently shaking and blushing. To be honest I really hope I can stay over. I like making Regie shy it's so cute and his expressions always make me happy.

Waisting no more time the girls and I called up our manager and checked our calendar to see if we had no plans and to our surprise we were free for 2 days while our manager was gone on a business trip.

We then went upstairs and packed a quick bag to bring with our skincare/ hygiene, pajamas and clothes for the next day. I grabbed my charger and phone and headed downstairs to call the boys and let the know the news.

MEANWHILE

Regie's Pov

The boys and I watched as the walked home and closed the door. As soon as I turned around the boys were screaming, jumping and letting me on the back. I smiled in excitement, happy that she kissed me and I got to give her my sweatshirt.

Ryan: Broo SHE KISSED YOU

Justin: Dude why is she so smooth tho

Seb: I feel like I'm watching a movie

Oliver: Yea like a love story

Kane: She's got a hold on Regie, look at him

Bae: Bro she's got you cheesing in shit

Regie: MF where did you come from, we didn't even know you were here.

Bae: I was upstairs editing

Everyone began laughing at Bae random appearing out of nowhere. But all I could think about is what Kane has said. That girl does have a hold on me, one that I don't want her to ever let go of.

After I while the boys had calmed down and we were all patiently waiting for the girls to text or call us and let us know what the plan is. I was mentally preparing myself for if she said she couldn't come over. I wanted her too but if she couldn't I would low-key be sad as fuck, I hate it when she or I have to leave.

Y/n's Pov

I decided not to call, wanting it to be a surprise I waited just a bit longer before going over. After a while the girls and I got up and made sure lights were off and doors were locked. We then grabbed our bags and proceeded to walk over to the NSB house.

Regie's Pov

I was talking to Ty and Ryan when all of a sudden

KNOCK KNOCK

TO BE CONTINUED

The boy next door On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara