"When We Met..."

Madeleine's POV

I remember when it all started.I was walking into a Café called,'The One'.The outside was painted a beautiful beige with russet.It had artistic coffee symbols.When I walked into the inside,it was just what I expected.It had a coffee and caramel colour that was blended in smoothly.In between where those two colours met,there was a black and white pattern that truly captured the naked eye.But as I was staring,I bumped into the counter.I didn't even notice that I had been walking.As I was drowning in my thoughts,I heard a voice.I looked up to see who was talking to me,and Oh My Pure Vanilla Cookie,was I mesmerized.I felt like I was blinded by their looks.They had dark brown hair with a streak of champagne,and two streaks of greyish-beige.Two beautiful pools of some brownish-beige colour.They had big,round glasses and their skin colour is like a chocolate colour.I was basically drooling at the sight of them,until I felt someone touch my shoulder.I felt myself jump a little,until I snapped back into reality.There they were,staring at me.They seemed a bit annoyed and upset.Probably because I wasn't paying attention.

"Excuse me,but you've been staring for quite a while.If there isn't anything you would like to order,then you may step out.You're holding up a line."

"Ah yes,sorry.I-I got distracted."

"That's fine,just make sure you order right now."

"Uhm- I would like an Espresso."

"Oh,Okay."
They then giggled.
They fucking giggled.

After I have received my order and change,I left,still thinking about them.About their cute giggle.I couldn't help but think about all the ways I could have them.Take them.Keep them.I just knew that I needed them.I want them.I have to have them.But for know,I'll just enjoy my Espresso.