7

Hi guys i usually only update on Fridays and Saturdays but i decided to update today but this is a one time thing i will only be updating on the weekend so if there's any other book of mine that needs an update what is it

~How joe's date nights usually go~ 

Joe put on his outfit and smiled at himself in the mirror. There was a time in his life when he felt really insecure about himself but tay made him feel special. "You look beautiful but then again you always look beautiful to me" Tay says making joe blush a little before rolling his eyes playfully. 

"Can you go one day without being corny" Joe says making tay laugh. They hopped in their limo which would take them to their second private jet where they would have dinner. Joe would always smile and blush as tay kissed him cause thye were passionate and meant something. Tay handed joe his gift as they got on the jet and joe smiled before opening it. 

~End~ 

Joe's Pov 

"Man are you sure you don't miss tay being a simp i mean i'd rather have a simp then a man who barely gives me attention and is at work all the time." Kentrell says.  Joe sighed but shook the thoughts away he wanted tay to stop being a simp and tay being the respectful person he is listened to him. 

Joe was used to tay telling him how good he looked as he walked downstairs but instead he had to wait for tay to come back from work. "I think you had it good before. It's hard to find the good ones so don't let the good ones get away" kentrell says before leaving. I smiled as tay walked in the door. "You look nice" Tay says making my smile drop a little. 

He took me outside and i saw tays old car. "No limo?" i ask and he shakes his head. "No we taking my car today" Tay says. "Well where are we having dinner?" I ask. "Ruby Tuesday" Tay says. This isn't the tay i'm used to but new isn't always bad i told him to stop and he stopped like i wanted him to. He leaned over and gave me a quick peck on the lips making me sigh and look out the window. 

Taymor's Pov 

Joe looked so beautiful i wanted to tell him so bad but resisted the urge to. I was originally going to take him out for lunch in my space ship. I have a private space ship but it's like a hotel in space and i was going to take joe there but he doesn't like that stuff. 

I need to start acting like a normal boyfriend in order to make him happy. I pulled out six boxes of presents and he frowned a little making my heart shatter a little. "Simping again?" Joe ask and i shake my head. "N-no t's just-" i start but sigh putting the gifts in the back seat. "It's nothing let's go eat" i say getting out the car. 

Usually i would hold the door open for him but ion know if that's such a good idea. Joe came out the car and i grab his hand walking in the restaurant. Man i'm trying to do what he wants but man it's hard. 

If you were joe would you want him to change or stay the way he is? 

Should tay keep giving joe what he wants or go back to his old ways? 

Hope ya'll enjoyed