⸙͎۪۫⭑゚- ' 𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾 '

█ 15%

██ 30%

███ 45%

████ 60%

█████ 75%

██████ 100%

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 - 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

[████████]99%

⋘ Tʀᴀɴsᴍɪssɪᴏɴ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ. Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ. ⋙

...LOADING http://solveig'dusha'usatov-kim
failed....

☆': TIMELINE ; november 2020

☆': TW ; marijuana use, slight sexual content, not proofread

☆': REQUEST ; n/a

☆': SUMMARY ; solveig spends a quiet sunday morning with his partner

As the sun rises on a quiet Sunday morning, it's bright rays cast themselves onto slumbering Solveig. Blinking away sleep's call, it takes a bit for Solveig to collect his thoughts. His mind was out of touch from either his exhaustion or the edibles he had consumed the night before.

A slight movement from under the covers wakes Solveig fully. He opens his eyes to see the messy hair his sleeping partner, Vernon. Solveig smiles. He sure wouldn't mind to wake up to him like these every morning.

Solveig runs a hand along his back, starting from the base of his spine to find it's way to his hair. He gently brushes Vernon's hair out of his face making him stir a bit but not enough to wake him.

His fingers hop from one mark to another on his tanned skin. He lost track of time enjoying the feel and sight of Vernon's body. It was long enough for Vernon to wake.

"Stop it...tickles.." Vernon mumbles against Solveig's chest.

"Maybe I will. Maybe I won't."

"You better, bitch."

"You can't call me a bitch when you're my 'bottom bitch'.

"Oh shut up." Vernon protests as he pushes Solveig's shoulder, unable to think of a witty comment. Solveig laughs at Vernon as he looks away with a light pink blush dusting his face.

"My baby shy?" Solveig pesters.

"Dude, you're literally no better than me. You have an internal panic every time we bang." Vernon looks up giving a winning smirk.

"Got me there." Solveig gives in and kisses the smile on his lover's face.

They pull each closer, embracing each other's warmth. Quiet moments like these were rare with their careers. They didn't have to say or do anything, just having each was enough. Solveig lets out a sigh of contentment.

"Yo what's up?" Vernon asks while rubbing circles on Solveig's chest.

"Nothing. Just content."

"With what?"

"With us. I like being together."

"Ditto. Sex, weed and you are all I need today." Vernon knows that's probably going to be all for today.

"All in that required order?"

"I don't know. You tell me."

"Probably is the correct order but maybe we can switch it up today." Solveig leans over to the nightstand and grabs a prerolled blunt the had been left over the night before and a lighter. He lights it and takes a puff of it and pulls Vernon in for a kiss. Vernon inhales the intoxicating smoke. His head buzzing as the high settles in.

He takes the blunt from Solveig and does the same to him. The room fills with the heavy smell of marijuana that will end up being a trouble to remove from all the linens but the problem will be reserve for later.

Vernon pulls Solveig into a sloppy kiss. Their tongues entangle, fighting with each other. Hands roaming their bodies. Solveig's exploring Vernon's chest, kneading the soft flesh.

Letting out a moan, Vernon enjoys the sensation of Solveig playing with his nipples. Nails pinch and scratch at them. A mixture of pain and pleasure amplifies by the high of the marijuana.

They continue their makeout session for a few minutes till Solveig whines. Upon hearing him, Vernon separates.

"Mmm...too tired." Solveig rolls over to hug his cat squish mallow. His mood changing quickly. It always tended to be unpredictable when he was under the influence.

Hyper sexual to down right tired in a matter of seconds. It seemed tonight the latter had won.

"Dude, don't you dare do this to me." Vernon gently nudges Solveig's back.

"We'll continue later..just sleepy."

"You're the one who wanted it first!"

"I recall that but you know how weed gets me."

"Asshole."

Solveig begins to snore after a few minutes of silence and all Vernon could do is sit there slightly mad and sexuality frustrated. Solveig's tattooed ribs raise and fall with each breath.

He's so cute when he's asleep.

While together Solveig would find himself falling asleep first. Within a short while the feeling of being loved and safe would lull the usually uneasy boy to sleep.

Smiling, he realizes to make the best of the undesired moment and spoons his lover. The smell of Solveig's shampoo mixed with sweat envelops Vernon's senses. His hands roam in Solveig's messy dyed brown mullet.

Slowly he begans to braid the long strands of hair all while humming a random song he remembered posting on his Instagram story a few days back. Braiding was something he never realized he had gotten good at till he started to date Solveig. He had never been one to succeed at it with his little sister. Poor Sophia would often have a rat's nest after Vernon's ill attempts.

"Love you...a lot." Vernon whispers into Solveig's ear. They don't say it very often as they know love is beyond just words but he feels the moment is too perfect to not let it goes without saying it.

"Love you too. Maybe too much." Solveig turns after waking from the gentle whisper. It sometimes genuinely scared Solveig how much he would sacrifice for the man he loved.

"I know. Just go back you sleep. I didn't mean to wake you."

Vernon pulls Solveig closer where his back met his chest. His warmth surrounding Solveig.

Solveig listened to Vernon steady heart beat. A rythm meant for a song. It was that very beat that guided him to sleep.

 It was that very beat that guided him to sleep

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.