💜GIFT FOR DURYODHAN💜

Zacznij od początku

Sometimes they won't even behave as Princes, they'll allow themselves to drench in rain, play in mud and behave as a complete brat that sometimes people of Hastinapur reminded of their favorite certain brown-eyed child that left them 2 years ago. Everyone asked about the Princes about their Karn but later on stopped when they saw Princes getting sad on mentioning him.

Afterall, the people of Hastinapur all know about their Vasusen, that Brat will probably making the person around him break their head with his mischievousness and brattiness. Among them, all the people loved Prince Duryodhan more for his carefree nature and all the Kauravas more than other Pandav Princes who never interact with them..

Its their last day in the Palace. They will be send to Guru Dronacharya place tomorrow. Duryodhan was going to Rajamata Kunti's chamber. He never talked with her unless its more important in all these years. But since yuyutsu insisted him not to disrespect her, here he is in front of her chamber waiting for his chachi to give Permission to enter..

When Dasi informed him that Kunti gave permission to enter, he entered inside bit nervously. He saw all the 5 Pandavas sitting there with their mother. He cleared his throat saying,"I came here to seek your blessings, Rajamata! I hope you'll give me blessings irrespective of my indifferent behaviour!!"

Kunti looked at the boy before her saying,"Come here, Putr!" Duryodhan went towards her, bent and touched her feet resulting Kunti to bless, "Ayushman Bhava putr! You've grown so much. Never side with adharm and be strong, Putr. We all will be proud of you. Vasusen too!!" Duryodhan's calm face just pained for a moment but he nodded his head and hurried away...

Heavens, He couldn't stay in the same place with Pandavas for more than 5 minutes... It's suffocating him too much..

His legs carried him to Shakuni's place. He saw Shakuni leaning over window thinking something deeply,  probably how to kill them. He cleared his throat. But on seeing his mamashree's smile he then realised how much fake it is. In case if it is Karn, the whole Palace would've been lighted up with positive energy. But his mamashree's smile brought creeps to him...

Keeping his thoughts aside, he bent and asked for blessings and got more exaggerated blessings. Lord Shiva! Staying with Pandavas is more better now. Duryodhan smiled masking his real emotions behind that.

Shakuni still not knowing Duryodhan's real strong character said,"Be careful with Pandavas, Bacche!! They'll take away all your rights!!" Duryodhan smiled his best fake smile saying,"Ofcourse Mamashree! I will be careful. That's my work, isn't it??" Shakuni smiled successfully at his manipulated nephew and hugged him tightly. Duryodhan hugged him back biting his lips so that he'll not say something that he'll regret it later...

He and his brothers together went to their parents's chamber and got blessings. Gandhari was sad and crying. She said,"First my Karn left me but you, my children also leaving me. Okok...I should not cry.. Mata will miss you all putr!! Don't forget Mata and Pit...." Duryodhan hugged his mother tightly, "Shh Mata! What are you saying?? How will we forget you? We are also sad, Mata!! But we have to go, so that we can go and search for that Brat who is making us all suffer!!" Everyone chuckled but on seeing their brother's serious face, they concluded one thing...Bhrata Karn is in deep trouble.

Duryodhan reached his chamber to get early sleep. He was about to close his chamber when he saw Dasi running towards his chamber. He stood there patiently. Dasi Veena stopped before him but smiled at him and said,"Prince.... I have..." Duryodhan chuckled saying,"Mata! Can you calm down?? I'm not going anywhere!!"

Veena, Prince Duryodhan's most favorite maid said breathlessly,"Prince, you'll be gone for few years. I...We all will miss you, Prince. So, we dasis and servants thought of gifting you... no no Prince listen to me!! It's not much but we thought like for 3 weeks and we made this for you". Duryodhan shook his head in amusement.  He saw all the dasis and Servants hiding behind the pillar. Is he still scary??? But his thoughts stopped when he saw a small dolls. It's made out of copper.

It is a big tree, below that he can see himself and Karn laughing. Karn was sitting with his hand around Duryodhan's shoulders and he too had his hand around Karna's shoulders. Duryodhan smiled at it happily getting it from Dasi's hand as though it is precious. He kept it close to his heart saying,"Thank you Mata! Thank you so much!!" He touched her feet saying," This is the best gift anyone gave for me. Bless Me Mata!!"

The old Dasi's eyes teared and she hurriedly made him stand up saying,"Ayushman Bhava Prince! We always believe you!! You'll be great warrior one day" Duryodhan smiled at her and waved towards others who smiled at their prince fondly.

When he retired to bed he said, "I hope you're happy wherever you are, Mitr!!" But the said Mitr was kneeling before his Guru with tears streaming from his beautiful brown eyes... Lord Parashuram looked at the boy for a moment before moving to his usual works .....

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Hey all! How is the chapter?? I hope you like it!!

Say yoyr favorite moment.... are you eager for next chapter...then flood the chapter with votes and comments.

With lots of love and affection,
See you soon.
Yours,
Shruti💜