"I don't know guys," you inhaled still unsure of what to say.

"We saved you snacks!" Maki mentioned.

"We've got movies!" Nobara also mentioned while holding up the movies shrek marathon, bratz, Barbie, and paw patrol.

"Bonita flakes," inumaki lastly mentioned, holding up toys to show you.

You were at loss. They were just so cute. But you couldn't go with them. "See Toji? Y/N is riding with the children. This is a very good reason why me and Naoya should ride with you!" Gojo mentioned still trying to attempt to get into the car. Toji glared at Gojo, stepping closer to him whispering a string of curse words at him.

Just as you thought things could get any worse, the children slowly started to get into a little argument with each other. They were fighting about who was going to sit next to you. You saw Yuuji stomping his feet at Maki and Nobara declaring him and Megumi already planned to sit next to you. Suddenly from out the corner of your eye, you saw inumaki manage to open the trunk of the car and reach for your suitcase.

It was such a chaotic scene to watch unfold in front of you. Before a word could come out of your mouth, you saw Jin make his way over to chaos with confusion on his face. From Gojo and Naoya trying to bribe Toji to let them ride with him, to The children getting ready to choke the living hell out of each other. It was just absolute chaos.

"What the HELL are y'all doing anything over there?!"

Everyone paused as they heard Jin raise his voice. As Jin made his way over from his side of the vehicle, he placed his hands on his hips and sighed pointing at the children. "Y'all get in the car. Immediately." You watched as the children awed and made their way over to the van, upset that they had to get in the car without you. "Y/n, sweetheart, can you go put them in their car seats really quick? I need to talk to Toji, Gojo, and Naoya for a sec." Jin asked while standing next to you briefly before gesturing to the other men. With that, you nodded and smiled at him for you knew what was about to happen. "Let me know when you're done!" You said quickly making your way over to the minivan.

Just as Jin made his way over to his three friends, he inhaled deeply before looking behind him to make sure you weren't looking. Gojo looked over at where Jin was looking, confused as to what he could possibly be waiting for. "What are we looking at?" He asked.

Suddenly, Jin smacked both Naoya and Gojo on their arms while whispering a stream of curses. Both younger males try to defend themselves from Jin, hissing in pain. "Ow! What was that for?!" Naoya whined holding his arm in pain. "You could have at least hit Toji too, he started it." Gojo rubbed his arms while giving both Toji and Jin the stank eye.

"Shut the fuck up," both Toji and Jin said to Gojo in unison. Gojo pouted and turned his head away from the rest of friends upset at the fact that they told him to shut up. "You two fucks will not be riding with Toji. You will be riding with me, understood?" Jin referred to both Naoya and Gojo while placing his hands on hips, articulating the last part. Both younger males agreed. Jin stood and lectured the two about their behavior on the trip and how he was embarrassed to even go anywhere with them.

"If either of you mention anything about this trip and what happened from this day on, Expect an ass whooping coming from me next time. I won't hold back like Toji did."

Before Jin anything else, he glared over at Toji who just stood there unfazed but the entire conversation. His eyes remained on you the entire time. He was just making sure you were doing okay but also looking (disrespectfully) at your figure since you decided to a sundress in his favorite color. You just looked so good, Toji couldn't keep his eyes off you! You turned your head to the side and caught him staring. But he didn't mind it. He shot a small wink your way causing you smile a little bit and look away.