This wasn't supposed to happen..

Hey guys this is my first story, well not really but itz the first one I decided to post xp anyway I know this isn't the best story you'll read but isn't the whole point of wattpad to get your work out there and get feed back on your story? So yeah well imma stop babbling now......

Ps. I'm a terrible speller excuse all mistakes, but If you could leave a comment I'll try to fix them!

Pps. This story WILL have SEXUAL CONTENT throughout the whole story plot. You have been warned.

PPPs. All my work is copyright please don't copy it!! I'd feel like shit and you would be subject to a fine.

xoxo Taniqua xoxo

Prologue

"Shit! Wait Alex this isn't what it looks like." I breathe while pulling up the sheets to cover my breasts.

"Bull fucking shit. This is excatly what it looks like! Really Tori really?!?! And with Chandler of all people. you KNEW he was my brother. I can't believe this shit. Did you fuck him?"

"Yeah we did fuck as you put it, and you know what? She enjoyed it I had her screaming my name! How does it feel to know I fucked your girlfriend and not only that, but I also took her virginity." Chandler rants as his beautiful face turns red from his barely contained fury.

With a look of digust on his face Alex looks at us and says, "Fuck you Chandler. Fuck you! I can't believe this shit. I gotta get some air. Fuck you both. I hope your happy together." he finishes quietly over his shoulder as he walks away.

"Chandler was all that really necessary?"

"Yeah I don't wanna have to hide our relationship. I've wanted you for so long and now that I have you I refuse to lose you." Alex whispers in my ear after pulling me close.

"But......" I start and end with a moan as Alex rolls on top of me and parts my legs with his knee and settles himself between my legs.

"Why? The time for talking has passed." Chandler replies as he trails his hands down my sides and back up to my chest. "God your perfect." he moans lustfully in my ear.

"Wait, we shouldn't be doing this think about your brother." I whisper.

"Mmmm." he murmers "Why not? You want this just as bad as I do." he moans while he rocks his hips against mine.

"I.....oh my god. I really do." I whisper against his neck after I pull him closer.

"I know Tori, I know." he says shooting a loving gaze in my direction. "I've always known ever since the begining of. The summer when you came to the beach with your Aunt and Kyria."

****************************************************

Sooooo....what do you think? I know it's short but this was a feeler chapter to see what everyone thought/thinks. Any ideas I already know how it ends I just don't know how to get there.....haha I'll try and upload soon, but I don't really have alot of free time with track every day after school and a part time job :( sorry. Plus I'm typing this on my iPod n this website is blocked at school....oh n I get grounded alot for grades n I'm barely making it in math stupid geometry!! The thing is I actually like geometry it's my stupid teacher I'm convinced!! Lolz I'll stop now next upload might MIGHT be tomoorow night......I'll try untill then my dear readers

VOTE!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!

FAN!!!!!!!