" I don't care what you two were arguing about. You know not to put your hands on her.

" Mama I-I'm sorry" I said out of breath from trying to dodge her hits.

She looked at me frowning.

" I may not realize it earlier but she is one of the good ones"

" Don't forget your mama knows best"

" But it's truly up to you Julez"

She haven't call me that in a while.

" She told me y'all had a argument about marriage and moving in together"

" I'm here to say there are some woman like myself who like  traditions  get married first then move in"

" Granted you have previously been married before and it failed"

" Mama so what are you saying"

" You gave up on her too fast, me and you both know Sierra is worthy of being loved the right way. She is nothing like that Jade girl who had evil in her heart !"

" At this point I hope ! She finds someone to love her CORRECTLY like she should and I know  it ain't gone be you" She said quickly wiping her tear away before it could fall.

" Your kids will be over here an hour from now if you want to see them " she said before walking away.

I nodded my head before getting the rest of my stuff taking it to the car.

Sierra

" Girl stop crying over that man" Ices said smacking her teeth.

" How can I not"

" I know girl gone miss all that good trifling dick"

" Mal this is not the time to be joking" Ices said.

It hasn't even been a full 24 hours and I was already missing him.

But I have to do what's right for me

Right?

I blew my nose as it begin to get clogged.

" Look Sierra you did what's best for you. Your heart is what matters."

" I know" I said nodding my head.

" now if you would so kindly give me his address so I can go up fuck up his shit"

" That's my girl !" Mal said cheering her on.

He even gave her a high five.

I quickly shook my head. These fools are no help.

" no let's not do that" I said shaking my head

" oh com'on Si I've been good this whole time"

" I said no Ices"

" Girl she still love that man" Mal said under his breath.