"That's right. You get it. Now, who should I go for first?" The sash spoke

"THAT ASS!! That's not a real body?"

"If that's true then this is bad. this fight's never gonna end."

Inosuke keep slashing the sash but suddenly he felt someone behind him.

"You should just stay asleep forever, man..." inosuke stated

»»-------------¤-------------««

"Hey, what are you doing there!!" A man scold Tanjiro

'Crap!! we caused a ruckus' Tanjiro thought

People came to see what's going on too from their window.

"Don't go arguing in front of other people's stores!"

"How annoying" Daki muttered

"NO! GET AWAY FROM HERE! DON'T LEAVE THE BUILDING!!" Tanjiro warns. Daki started to attack. Tanjiro was trying to protect the man but he himself got slashed too and the man hand got cut

Some of the building walls destroy by Daki's attack. Some people also died from it.

A woman was about to fall from the second floor but someone manage to swoop in and save her. The person was non-other than you.

"You okay?" You asked 

"Y-yes! Thank you" The woman said

"Evacuated from here. It isn't safe. Find a safe place to hide. It's dangerous here" You said. the woman complies as she told a few of the people to evacuate from here too. 

You notice a man who was about to get hit by Daki's sash you immediately cut the sash and carried the man to a safe place.

"GET OUT OF HERE! IT'S NOT SAFE!" You said

"H-hai! Be careful" He said before he ran off. He was concerned that a 14 to 16  years old kids are fighting with their lives

"TANJIRO!!" You yelled

"Y-y/n!" Tanjiro shouted. He looks troubled. The man behind him was bleeding from his hand.

You took a stance in front of the injured man, protecting him with Tanjiro from the demon.

"How dare you do this," Tanjiro said

"Huh? you're still talking? I've had enough of your plain existence. It seems you also brought a friend. This will be fun, I can tell she's also strong." Daki said "The lives of grotesque humans have no value whatsoever. You can all have fun rotting in hell."

This makes Tanjiro mad.

"Hiro-san! Hiro-san! NO SOMEONE SAVE HIM!"

A woman shouting was heard. Desperate for help.