😈ENTRY OF SHAKUNI😈

Start from the beginning

Clearing his throat, he called,"Dharani, from today onwards have food with me!!" Dharani looked at her husband with wide eyes. But her husband not noting her hesitation said,"You need me to say another time, huh??" Dharani disagreed before sitting beside her husband. Karn smiled brightly and began to serve food. When Dharani asked him to join,"Mata! That's unnecessary. Moreover I'm younger than you. Its not ethical to join you both if you ask me!" Lord Parashuram shook his head saying,"Eat well! If You have to survive all the obstacles" Karn nodded his head but said,"After you finish yours Gurudev, I'll eat!"

Currently they both were walking in the deep forest with Karn asking for the plant type while Lord Parashuram explaining about it and its uses. Karna is so much concerned that he didn't even notice his Gurudev's smile. He concentrated on every words that his Gurudev said and mentally noted all the medicinal properties.

Lord Parashuram created a place for then to sit and he began to set the place to create a new medicine. Ofcourse,  everyone knows him for his valour but he is great in doing medicines. His former students didn't showed any interest in these and he too never said anything, but Radheya is different...He saw the boy looking at his hand movements and following it unconsciously. His Sharp brown eyes were focused totally on his Gurudev's work.

Slowly, Lord Parashuram began to explain about the plant and it's medicine properties saying,"I'm preparing this for pregnant women who undergo pain while giving birth. If this medicine is success, we can somehow control their pain!!" Karna nodded his head but asked,"Gurudev, you already said these leaves strengthen bone marrow, why dont we add this??maybe it will give them strength to endure more pain!!"

Lord Parashuram looked at him in shock. What the-This boy possess Natural knowledge. How can one be knowledgeable intelligent and childish? Yep! That was right! That leaf can be used for this medicine. Why haven't he thought about that??

He smiled at Karn saying,"That's very intelligent of you, Radhey! Thank you! Can you get these leaves little bit more?!" Karn stood up saying, "Yes Gurudev, Sure! I'll be back!!" Lord Parashuram sighed,"Oh Lord! This boy is making me soft! Don't.... stay strong Parashuram... Test him to his worst and if he won in that...Make him the most powerful man with very sharp and wonderful insight about life!"

On the other hand, The Pandavas and Kauravas were playing in their Palace while Shakuni watched them with wide eyes. Ofcourse, both the Princes were not interacting with each other but they didn't exactly fight with each other too. That heavily broke Shakuni's heart. He thought of a plan and decided to execute it.

Duryodhan who hasn't seen and talked much to his mamashree decided to go to his chamber. That's when he heard,"Put the poison in Duryodhan's food and give to Yudhister and say that it's my order to give that to Duryodhan. And then there will be older enmities will awaken and I will be happy!!" Duryodhan was frozen.. His mamashree was deliberately....Tears sprung in his eyes. He needs sometime alone. Why? Why everything happens to him?? He ran, he ran faraway and jumped over the gates before moving to the River Bank.

When he reached there, he fell down on the sand giving a painful cry. For a 6 year old boy how much responsibilities and how much pain he had to undergo?? Is this how he mitr felt when everyone took him granted and he was humiliated??? He wiped away his tears. He closed his eyes for a minute and thought about his friend's words....

In this world, you'll not be respected always, Suyo! There are people who will die for you, there are people who will love you, there are people who will hate you, but there are some people who will backstab you...those are the most dangerous ones. They maybe far from you or they maybe closer to you but they will wait for your weakness and use you...use you deliberately to poison your mind with evil thoughts... And that's where you should be careful..you should believe in yourself...you should not give up..Atfirst it will hurt but when you became used to it, enduring that pain, then you'll know how to react to a situation, an important quality to be successful always!!

And Duryodhan stood up with a fresh start. He needs to deal with his mamashree in his own way. Though he doesn't like pandavas, he don't want them to be dead...well, he looked at the moon smiling slightly saying,

Thank you Mitr! Wherever you are, sleep well!!

Karn who was massaging Lord Parashuram's feet suddenly smiled at the thought of his friend saying,

Sleep well, Mitr Suyo!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Happieee new year. May this year brings you lots of happiness, peace and blessings.

How is the chapter? Expecting more comments. Which is your favorite scene in this chapter. Comment here. Drop your votes here...🥺💜💜

Soon, the romance will blossom. Are you ready? I'm....see you soon. Have a nice day..

With lots of affection and love,
Yours,
Shruti💜