After a few moments of giggles and laughter, shivangi composed herself and said

"Don't you dare to put this on your story ever, i look way too weird, log pagal samjhenge mujhe, samazla?"

"Arey aisa nahi hai tazbu, you look so cute..just like a ....ummmm (he thought)..haan! puppy!!"

"Puppy?? woh kyu!?"

"Haan..puppy!! arey tazbu obvious hai na..! it's because you look as cute as a puppy!!"

"what!? sai?? puppy? are you serious!?"

"haha *he laughed* haan bilkul. look at yourself in this video" he again showed her the clip

"see!? aren't you looking like a puppy making those faces? "
.

He chuckles and slides his phone in his pocket. she was blushing hard and tried her best to hide that by faking annoyance. she pouted angrily and turned her face to the side and her arms folded against her chest.

"aww now stop making these faces like a baby" he said while reaching out his hands to her face and pulled her both cheeks with his large and rough fingers while giggling and adoring her. he took himself back a few moments later.
.

She was awestricken. very much.
.

"what!? you just called me a baby? main bacchi lagti hu tujhe sai?! and you pulled my cheeks like i'm a damn 5 year old!!" she huffed out angrily and got up

Sai knew what was coming next. he quickly got up and ran to the other corner side of the room. he held a chair in front of him lazily as defense.

She ran behind him yelling "tu ruk! kahan bhag raha hai!?"

"arey tazbu..dekho maarna nahi..main masti kar raha tha bas!!" he spoke in fear whilst slowly running from one corner to other for the sake of his life!! he felt like he was witnessing a pallavi raghav rao 2.0! he still remembers how she beat him during the scenes, and it pained so much that he had to use a balm the second time! (poor boy XD)

"acha!? koi bahana nahi chalega! tu mere haath aa phir dekhna!" she said running behind him.

.

She was actually not angry, this adorable guy never really made her angry with his cute gestures. she was just teasing him cause he teased her more than enough! she wanted to prove she was no less than him in doing masti!

.

"dekho tazbu..nai..special tazbu!! tum maar nahi sakti mujhe! i'm sai ketan rao! ardham ayinda?" he said while sneaking out the room, throwing the chair and ran out in the corridors.

There was no one present in the corridor except for a few spot boys as everyone were busy preparing the next scene location and actors were in their respective green rooms.

"exactly sai! tum raghav rao nahi ho. you are sai ketan rao and you are not a don! samazla!?" she ran behind him while huffing him to stop. she was closer now, about to catch him.

"areyyy bachao mujhe koi!! tazbu dekho bas baby hi toh bola? itna guess kyu!? acha dekho ab na agar tum mujhe marogi then i'm going to post all the videos in which you are making faces and then doing pitt pitt on me!" he threatened her knowing her weak spot.

.
However, she caught him by his arm alas! they both breathed out heavily, tired with all the running around. few brief moments later, she spoke as she still held his arm tightly not letting him escape and dragged him back to her room,

"ab kaise bachoge?" she smirked and raised her hand

He closed his eyes instinctively in fear thinking she would hit him now, though it never affected him.

"this 6 foot ka ghoda with six pack abs is scared of ME!?? how cute" she thought looking at him adoringly trying her best to control her laughter.

.

Sai slowly opened his one eye as he did not feel any pitt pitt yet. as he opened his both eyes, she bursted out in fits of laughter, holding her stomach with one hand and his arm with the other.

Sai was dumbfounded. "what? why are you laughing now? abhi toh pallavi ke jaise angry bird banke mere peeche bhaag raha tha na?!" he asked in confusion.

She laughed even more looking at his confused face. moments later, she composed herself slowly while holding on to both his arms for balance. he held her back.

"uff! i was just teasing you ketan! sirf tumhe hi tease karna aata hai kya? mera revenge done" she grinned looking up to him.

Sai arched an eyebrow to her words.

"what? seriously? main pagalo ke jaisa bhaag raha tha..koi dekhta mujhe toh mazak banjaata mera! picchi ammayi" he huffed making a cute pout.

She instantly took her tiny lil fingers to his face and pulled his bearded cheeks for a few moments while saying "aww, ab meri baari hai, you look so cute like a baby, ghamandi rao"

She grinned and pulled back her hands and went to sit on her chair to start rehearsing her lines which were long forgotten.

.

He didn't know why, but he blushed, hard. he quickly shook his head and went to sit beside her on the chair.

"acha prank kiya, ab iska badla toh main lega saree ka dukaan." he said while adjusting himself comfortably on the chair

"mr. rao, you better not do anything, okay?" she gave a smug smile not meeting his gaze as she was busy with her lines.

He whispered "dekh lenge tazbu" and smirked while eyeing her.

.
5 minutes later

"waise yeh naam acha rakha hai maine tumhara..puppy...hai na?"

"lo! you started again huh? ab rakh diya then i know you will not stop calling me that. but ab tazbu nahi bulaoge kya?"

"areyy tazbu toh standard hai meri special tazbu!! but puppy bhi acha hai na..main yeh bhi bulayega!" he grinned

"ugh whatever" she face palmed herself while blushing sheepishly at her new nickname.

______

Shivi suddenly remembered something

"acha tumne promise toh kiya nahi ki tum woh video nahi daloge?" she asked and extended her pinky finger towards him.

He pouted first. indicating that he wanted to post it.

She glared at him indicating him to shut up and make the promise. he had to give up.

He intertwined his pinky finger with hers. "promise..ab khush!??" he pouted glaring at her, cutely.

She broke out in a wide and satisfied grin, she won again.

Sai witnessed that, "you puppy.." he murmured sheepishly.

The next moment, "sir, ma'am, ajaiye..scene ready hai.." they were called out for the next scene.

.

And as promised, sai never posted that video, he failed to get permission from his supreme court.🌝but that video rested in his gallery with maybe 100/1000 more videos as such, which sai would occasionally visit and watch when he missed her and chuckle to himself.

THE END
____________________________________

i miss saishi a lot. especially him recording her :(( so a cute short os for y'all. maintained the "thin line" here ;)

let me know if y'all enjoyed♥️

also, unable to decide the name for this OS.. New Nickname or Puppy? you all can suggest another name in the comments too <3

DO COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE.

With love