Homeschooling was more like it— the thought of a son from the Seon family going to school would raises many questions and looks from their relatives. It would be outrageous. But Lloyd— being Lloyd did in actuality want to go to school.

"..School?!"Luciano bursts out, earning a jolt from the two in front of him. Lloyd slaps his arm, shushing him with a loud 'Shhh!'.

"Shh! I've always wanted to go to a school. Kids our age make friends at school and—"Lloyd gets cut off as Luciano stands up unimpressed by his older brother.

"Lloyd, you know we can't even say that word around here— you should forget it." Luciano scoffs with a shrug.

"That's not true!" (Y/n) blurts as the males both turn to her.

"If it's what makes you happy! You should do it!"

In the end, after proposing the idea to their father, it was an unfortunate end that he wanted his children to be happy but it was too much to ask for. Their uncle in particular scoffed at the preposterous idea.

And so, Lloyd's attempts at going to school, ended up futile. He remained within the family's confines of social classes with only his siblings that comforted him, despite his longing for the outside world he was called an odd child within the extended family branch.

-

"He did this didn't he?! Chul-soo Seon!" (Y/n) marched up near the entrance of the Seon Private Hospital, it was privately owned by the Seon's for their own private health needs. Her brothers all look up in utter shock as they stood near the entrance, discussing.

"(Y/n)!" Luciano yells out as they spot her marching up the road from around the large fountain after slamming the door of the taxi.

Cain and Ian look at each other, concerned to tell their little sister that their brother was in critical condition as the first thing they talk about after years.

Her eyes narrow to Cain and Ian in the back of the group before they furrow— in her eyes they were always the ones responsible, those two were the oldest out of all of them, naturally it was their responsibility to take care of the family business and the four younger ones.

Including Lloyd.

"Cain— Ian!" (Y/n) mutters angrily as the two males jolt at their marching sister who was charging with a strong stride towards them. Even if some people have favourites— she was clearly biased about which brother she liked the most.

"You two...! You...! You had one job! You were supposed to— Argh!" The anger inside her was unmatched— clearly as her mind spoke faster than her mouth.

"Now, now bambina, calm down..." Cain patted her shoulders as he tried to give her a smile, it was hard knowing their brother was in a coma. Ian pat her head as she heaved heavily— holding the tight knot at the back of her throat, keeping her tears at bay.

She didn't want to see her brothers— not like this. Not when the first thing they have to talk about was what happened to Lloyd.

"(Y/n), it's alright. We know you don't want to come back like this. It's alright."Ian said softly comforting her as he pat her head gently. Cain cups her cheeks, wiping away the few tears that slipped from the corner of her eyes. Drawing comforting circles with his thumbs under her eyes.

Luciano and Ace look away, unamused by the fact that their older brothers was all over their sister. The were the future CEO's of the Seon Conglomerate for gods sake! And here they were on their hands and knees for the beck and call of their little sister.

(Y/n) peers up from her blurry vision, lifting her arms up around Cain's neck and hugging him tightly.

"Ack! Now now bambina— I might suffoc—"Cain cuts off as he hears his back crack. He wasn't exactly a fan of the psychiatrist and he rarely cracked any tension from his bones, it was a moment when he saw the next life. (Y/n) pulls away before leaping in Ian's arms.

"There, there." Ian patted her head softly as he pressed his hand on her shoulder, rubbing her back gently. She turns around at Cain, sticking her tongue out. Cain's eye twitches— despite knowing that she loves them all equally, she is very, very biased.

"That was for calling me bambina, twice."

-

surprised no one is curious but just wanna talk about (Y/n)'s fighting style—

since she is also was taught how to fight by Tom Lee, naturally she has learnt aikido for most of her formal fighting techniques with her own incorporation of vale tudo— a more modern term for this would be MMA but it's kind of different since MMA is again a little within rules if it wants to be whilst vale tudo is a form of martial arts where 'anything goes'.

The main martial art which (Y/n) is most adept at is Krav Maga when she uses her full potential— it is quite deadly, but she has no intentions of killing anyone

— i hope :///

another quick question— does (y/n) seem like a mary sue?? just curious :0