"Sprite!" (Y/N)'s face looked stressed, going to reach forward for the girl but Kingo stopped her.

Just as Thena walked in, Ikaris was about to attack until Sprite made them disappear before any more harm could be done.

~

A little while after Makkari came back, "Why would Sprite go with Ikaris?"

"Because she loves him." King said, making the Eternals surprised at this, "Oh did nobody catch onto that?" Kingo sighed to himself, "He really fooled us didn't he... Karun let's go."

"Wait.. where are you going?" (Y/N) spoke up worried, getting up out of Druig's arms and walked towards him.

"I can't help you guys.. I still think Ikaris is right." Kingo replied.

"So that's it huh? Your just gonna follow him?" Phastos said in disbelief.

"I love the people of this planet but if you stop this emergences you are preventing so many other worlds like this one from being created. I still have faith in Arishem but I refuse to hurt any of you for my beliefs." Kingo explained, moving towards the exit until a hand grabbed onto his shoulder.

Kingo turned around and saw (Y/N) standing there, upset written all over.

"(Y/N).." He sighed, "I'm sorry but this is Ikaris.. the only one who's powerful enough to stand a chance is you."

(Y/N) glared hard, ignoring his words and wrapped her arms around him for a hug, "You can't leave without saying goodbye."

Kingo returned the hug, squeezing her body tight, "I hope to see you in the next planet."

The male let go and walked way through the hallway, as Karun followed but paid his respects to the Eternals, "Thank you for all you have done.. for humanity. It was a great honor. I will remember you all" The camera man slightly bowed with teary eyes, then turned walk away after (Y/N) smiled at him while her lover nodded his head in thanks.

"Look, If I'm gonna get myself killed going up against Ikaris, will need a backup plan." Druig spoke up and (Y/N) gave him a look, not wanting him to do this.

"All of our powers even if they are amplified wouldn't be enough to kill a celestial." Phastos threw his hands up, almost expecting defeat.

Druig's eyes caught (Y/N)'s, "Well (Y/N) did turn a deviant into water and her eyes can glow white as well." He added.

Phastos blinked, "I'm sorry what- you didn't wanna tell me that?"

(Y/N) looked down, her hair covering her eyes, "I don't know how it happened, but whenever my eyes turn white I'm at my most powerful state so.." The girl trailed of.

Phastos scoffed, a smile on his face slightly, "Well now's the time to try don't you think?"

"Phastos that deviants dead, our plan is to put it to sleep not to kill it. I don't think I can kill a celestial." (Y/N) rubbed the side of her arm, underestimating herself again.

"(Y/N)...(Y/N)!" Phastos was trying to keep calm, not wanting to get angry knowing Druig wouldn't be happy.

"I can't! we can't..." (Y/N) shakily exclaimed to the three of them.

"It's okay (Y/N/N).. I've got this." Druig tried reassuring the girl but she just shook her head, tears in her eyes and walked away out of the room, leaving Druig with a pained expression.

~

(Y/N) was in a different room, staring outside the window, looking at space.

"There's no time for that." Thena walked into the room.

"I don't even think I can do this Thena.. I don't want Druig or any of you to die." (Y/N) muttered, her hands tightly together.

"I asked Gilgamesh once why he choose to protect me.. he said when you love something you protect it, it is the most natural thing in the world." Thena's eyes moved down to (Y/N), "You have loved these people from the day we arrived, so there is no one better to lead us now then you. (Y/N) get up." The goddess reached out a hand for her sister to take.

"You have the power to stop Ikaris (Y/N), don't let fear control you."

(Y/N) reached out and grabbed a hold of Thena's outstretched hand, smirking at the goddess when she stood up.

"(Y/N)!" Phastos came running in, seeing the woman standing there, "Oh (Y/N) we need you."

"Stop. I've already gave that speech." Thena said, signaling stop with her hand as Phastos looked confused and dragged the two of them back to the lab, where apparently Sersi sphere inside her could help the Uni-mind.

While Phastos got the bracelets ready, (Y/N) went to go find Druig, finding him in the same room that she just came out of with her talk with Thena.

"Druig-" Warmth consumed (Y/N) as Druig reached her and pulled her up to him and the rest of (Y/N)'s words were lost against his mouth.

He kissed her gently, carefully, but it wasn't gentleness she wanted, not now, not after all this time, so she knotted her fists in his shirt, pulling him hard against her. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled her, gathering her against him, tangled together, still kissing.

Their lips were in rough but soft sync and oh god, Druig dreamed about this day for centuries, the day where (Y/N)'s lips would be owned by him, kissed by him.

The same with (Y/N) as she moved her fingers towards Druig's brown hair, feeling the silken strands between her fingers, pulling on it slightly and making Druig groan against her lips again.

His lips were warm and soft. They parted slightly, allowing (Y/N)'s tongue to slip inside, tongues now one. Their bodies pressed together heatedly, breathing heavily as their lips pressed together. (Y/N) could taste their shared breath, feel the thud of their combined heartbeat.

Druig tilted his head to make the kiss deeper, pulling (Y/N) impossibly closer.

After a few more minutes of their lips moving together in passionate sync, Druig left the girls lips, breathing heavily and lent his forehead against (Y/N)'s, staring into her beautiful (E/C) eyes, "I love you.." He took a deep breath, trying to control his raging emotions, "I love you so much."

(Y/N) sniffled, her bottom lip wobbly at his confession, "I love you more than anything, Druig." The girl reached out and grasped his shirt in her fist again, "But I can't lose you.. I can't.."

Druig lifted his thumb and wiped away tears that (Y/N) didn't even know were running down her face, "You'll be okay.. nothing will happen to me nor you, I promise you that darling."

(Y/N)'s tears streamed down more, "You better keep that promise."

Druig smiled, a real smile being shown for this girl, "I swear, I will always come back to you. And  whatever happens I will always love you forever more, (Y/N)." He whispered so gently, his heart aching at the site of his beautiful girls crying face.

The (H/C) whimpered softly, whispering back a 'I love you' when Druig reached forward and captured her lips again, a kiss they weren't sure they would share again. Though if anyone was going to come out of this alive it was (Y/N) and Druig would make sure of it.