Chapter 13

Everyone was in the conference room.

"Look I know you want to go Clara," Steve said. "But you can't go by yourself."

"Why not?" Clara asked.

"Because we said so young lady," Tony said.

"Daddy Tones," Clara whined.

"No whining young lady," Tony said.

"Yes daddy Tones," Clara said sassily.

"Turn off that sass little girl," Peter said.

"Yes daddy spider," Clara said.

"Do I have to ask a little girl over my lap?" Bruce asked.

"No dada Brucie," Clara said.

"Then you better turn off that fucking sass right now," Bruce said.

"Yes dada Brucie," Clara said with a roll of her eyes.

"Over my lap now," Bruce said.

"Yes dada Brucie," Clara said.

Clara got up crawling over to Bruce. Once she was there Bruce picked her up setting her on his lap.

"You're getting twenty," Bruce said.

"Yes dada Brucie," Clara said.

Bruce spanked Clara making sure it hurt. Bruce sat Clara up keeping her on his lap.

"Please can I go?" Clara asked.

"Peter and Bruce will be going with you," Tony said.

"No I can hold my own," Clara said.

"We're going with you," Bruce said. "And you keep complaining Tony is also coming with us."

"I can go by myself," Clara said. "I don't need you to come with me."

"Now I'm coming with you," Tony said.

"Fine," Clara said.

"We'll bring August, Liam, Morgan, Halsey, and Blue," Tony said. "It will be like a bonding experience for them despite us not actually going to find Wade."

"No we're finding Wade," Clara said.

"How do you expect to find him?" Bruce asked.

"He gave me a map," Clara said. "He told me where's he's been staying and where he's been. He's never left New York. But he's leaving in a couple of days."

"So he's never fucking left the state and yet he can't so much as visit you?" Steve yelled.

"Language," Tony said.

"I'm sorry," Clara said.

"Hey your okay," Peter said. "Let's go pack a bag and then we'll head out."

"Yes daddy spider," Clara said.

Bruce carried Clara to their room. He started to pack a bag for them. Peter helped get a diaper bag for Clara. Tony was helping the children pack.

"Clara diaper display," Peter said.

"Yes daddy spider," Clara said.

Clara pulled down her pants bending over showing Peter her diaper. Peter felt all around Clara's diaper.

"Clara I want you to try really hard to use your diaper so we can change you," Bruce said.

"Yes dada Brucie," Clara said.

Clara pushed releasing her bladder into her diaper.

"Good girl," Bruce said.

Bruce took Clara into the littles room. He put her on the changing table and changed Clara into a new diaper and a onesie that was in a babyish pink print.