👑Noble Blingz's Special Interview Edition👑

Start from the beginning

Next, we have reporter Crystal A for the second session.

Crystal A: This question just popped in my head a second ago and I decided to ask you immediately. So, how old is Jean exactly? Is he around the age of forty or he's older/younger than that?

The King and Queen: *lets Jean answer himself

Jean: Thank you for the question. Yes, I am in my forties. I'm 43 to be exact. I worked as a royal butler since I'm 16 and has been His Majesty's personal butler since he was a baby.

Jean: *slides a paper to us reporters*

King Lucifer: Jean, what is that?

Jean: It's nothing, Your Majesty. It's just a thank you card for asking me a question.

But the note we received indeed said this, 'His Majesty is very arrogant since he's little. But somehow, when I'm not there to comfort and pat him to sleep, he won't sleep. Pretty cute for a boy who said, 'I don't like you, Jean!"

We decided to keep it and share the news. God bless Jean for this tiny piece of information.

For the third session, we have reporter Mary B asking their question

Mary B: I have a question for our dear Lucifer. How did you track MC?

Queen MC: *shivers* I can still feel the creeps.

King Lucifer: Easy. I hired a private investigator to track MC's preferences, dislikes, address, phone number, email address-

Queen MC: My goodness... *scoots farther from His Majesty*

King Lucifer: -but when it comes to the first meeting at the café, that was entirely coincidental. Jean begged me to buy him a cappuccino and somehow, we saw MC coming into the same café for her lunch break. So we sat beside her table just for fun.

Jean: That is right. However, the 'just for fun' part is actually His Majesty begging me to sit beside Her Majesty's table.

Queen MC: ...

We took note of this new information.