"Is she coming with? Not that I mind." "Oh no, I just gonna take her home first. Can I meet you there?" 'If that was the case I could've left a while ago.' "Sure, I'll text you the address." He smiled and walked off with his mate, while booger for brains was still standing there. 'Yeah cause he totally wanted to talk to Aiden.'

I took off, finding no need to announce my departure. But even as I walked away, I could hear his big body footsteps coming from behind me. I sighed, "What do you want now?" I took out my keys and unlocked the car.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he hummed. I stopped walking and turned around with visible irritation on my face. "Is annoying people like your hobby or something?" He continued staring at me, so I rolled my eyes and turned around, about to get in my car.

He harshly grabbed the back of my neck and turned me around to face him, "Look red, I do not tolerate disrespect. Fix the attitude before I fix it for you."

That'll make your pussy throb.

I couldn't help but giggle because of what Destiny said, but played it off as if I was amused by him. He was taken aback by my giggling, which turned into full blown laughter.

I took a breath to collect myself, "I'm sorry, I thought we went over this... I will treat you how you treat me," I smiled widely, seeing how unpleased he was with my response.

It was silence between the two of us before someone cleared their throat, which came from neither of us. "Are we interrupting something?"

We both turned to see Cody, Owen, and some tall blonde dude standing there. Owen had this huge smile on his face, while the other two had stunned looks.

"No, not at all. We were just having a little chit chat, right Jackson?" I elbowed his gut, hearing him cough and feeling him let go of me. I gave him the side eye before smiling at the young men before us.

"I don't think we have officially met, Azara. I'm Toby—Owen and Cody's mate." He stuck his hand out and I shook it in return.

"I figured after smelling two different scents on Owen. It's nice meeting you," I gave him a small smile. To say he was shocked was an understatement. "I have a good nose." He slowly nodded his head, glancing at Jackson.

"How come we can't smell a scent on you, Little Red?" I knew someone was bound to ask that question sooner or later, but I wasn't expecting to be called out like that. Especially in front of everyone.

"Yeah, that is a good question, I couldn't smell anything from you since the first day either," Owen tapped his chin, thinking. Everyone started agreeing with Owen's statement.

I couldn't give them an answer without things going sideways real quick.

Luckily, Peter walked by and when he spotted me, he came over in a hurry. "I'm so glad you didn't leave yet. Do you know what the homework was?" 'Thank you Peter!'

"Yeah, just gimme your phone." He looked confused but still handed it over. I put in my contact info and made sure to plug in his number on my phone before giving it back. "I'll text you the questions." He smiled so bright, it was almost blinding. "Thank you so much! See ya Azara!" He waved.

I waved to him and turned my attention back to the group. "Ouuuu Peter huh?" Owen wiggled his eyebrows and I playfully rolled my eyes. "We're just friends." He crossed his arms with a pout then moved back to one of his mates.