Xiao - A night under the stars

Xiao hadn't heard from Venti for the rest of the weekend. Until his phone rang.
He takes it to give a look and sees that he had just received a message from this musician.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Venti :
Hey!
U & me
tonight
@ the planetarium?

Xiao :
Is it not closed to the public at night?

Venti :
Dw about it ;)

Xiao :
OK.

Venti :
I'll pick u up in the early evening!

Xiao :
OK.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao was glad to be invited by Venti so soon after their first outing.
So he decide to get ready immediately to make sure he was ready on time, not really knowing what Venti meant by "early evening".

The moment when the boy with the braids knocks on his door came quite quickly.
He first took him to a park where he played music just to wait for the planetarium closing time to the public.
Xiao almost didn't want to go to the planetarium anymore, he loved hearing Venti play music.

After a while, the musician stops playing music to get where they were originally supposed to go.
He took a key out of his pocket and opened the doors.
Xiao looked at him silently, although puzzled, wondering where he got the keys.

So they entered the planetarium and settled down.
The young man could see how comfortable the braided boy was in this place, as if he did that often.

As Venti launched the projection, Xiao watched him.
He often glanced at the boy as he seemed focused on the projection.
The young man couldn't help but think about the end of their last date and the "no kiss" thing.
Just when he was wondering if he's going to do it on this date, the boy looks up at him, both amused and innocent.
As if he suspected what Xiao was thinking about and at the same time not at all.

"What are you thinking about?"

Xiao felt himself blush a little, surprised by the question.
He wasn't going to tell Venti what he was thinking about.

"Uh... I was just thinking that your music... That I would like to listen to your music while looking at the starry sky."

The musician stared at him for a few seconss before laughing a little, then pulled out a strawberry shaped ocarina from his pocket.

"I'm going to start believing that you only accept to see me for my music."

Before Xiao could answer, Venti played some music.
The young man looked at the musician whose eyes reflected the starry sky.
Obviously no, he don't see him just for his music.

A few minutes later, Venti stops playing, a little tired.
They therefore stayed a little longer to talk while looking at the starry sky.
Venti listened to Xiao talking about his problems, his friends, his life.

They ended up leaving.
Venti made sure everything was closed behind them and led the young man back to his Student room.
As he said goodbye, the boy with the braids smiled.

"Are you going to kiss me tonight?"

Xiao's heart skipped a beat as he looked Et the musician.
He didn't except his to ask that.

"Uh... Well... I thought about it..."

Venti chuckled softly and kiss Xiao. He pulls back after that.

"Good night Xiao."

The boy begins to leave.

"Ah-... Be careful when you get back home and... Let me know when you're back."

"Hehe, Okay!"

Venti then returns home.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Venti :
I'm home!

Xiao :
Good.

Venti :
Good night :P

Xiao :
'night.

--------------------------------------------------------------

That night, Xiao hadn't slept that well for a very long time.