Chapter one

Emilie & Paris's POV:
It was a regular Saturday evening, Emilie and Paris were sat in Emilie's room watching Netflix when Emilie had the sudden urge to call their friend lucas.

"I think we should call lucas" said Emilie "but I don't really like him that much" said Paris "c'mon it will be funny!" Said Emilie. "Fine" said Paris annoyingly. After they messaged him for a little bit they went and called him. A couple of seconds passed and he finally answered.

"Hello?" Said lucas topless Emilie and Paris shared a look and both said hi back. A couple of minutes passed, Paris and Emilie where messing about when they turned to face the camera and saw that lucas was making weird fish faces. They both started bursting out laughing to the point where their bellies where aching in pain.

"Wanna hear my favourite song?" Said lucas excitedly. "Sure" says Emilie and Paris a few seconds later he starts playing a song, the beginning bit was ok until the chorus came up... it was very inappropriate and made Emilie and Paris feel uncomfortable. Soon after, Emilie remembered that her dad was upstairs and that her cold probably hear everything so she turned to Paris and said "you might want to hang up because I think my dad can hear everything and I don't want him to think that we are playing the music." Soon after, Paris hung up.

Luckily Emilies dad could not hear anything in her bedroom. Everyone lived happily ever after...

THE END! :)