2

I spend the weekend training and resting. Unfortunately the weekend went by faster than expected.
It is Sunday evening, tomorrow I have my first mission with bucky which is indefinite duration.
I don't even know if he's coming tomorrow... We have to expect everything with him. I'm not counting on him.
I try not to think about tomorrow, so I don't get any more stressed out when I hear knocking.

I'll get up and open my door.

Bucky is here.

"Tomorrow we meet in the garages for 7am. Happy will drive us to Brooklyn" he tells me

"Is that all you had to say to me?"

"yes"

"ok" I shut the door on him.
I must not have appreciated his attitude on Friday. I will treat him, in the same way as he does .
I don't like him.

He's knocking on the door.

"What do you want, I thought you were done" I always shout the door closed

"open me"

I do not answer

"please"

I dreamt.
No. James didn't just tell me that.

I open the door.

"look, I'm sorry about Friday."

"thank you, I didn't deserve this."

"See you tomorrow"

I'm closing the door.
I'm glad I had an apology.

I don't sleep very well. stressed out for the next day. my alarm clock is ringing. We're going on a mission, on a former hydra member who wants to take over and who will be looking for information.

The next morning, 7 o'clock I'm in the garages where Bucky was already waiting for me.

"hi" I say

"hi" he answers me

"Did you sleep well?"

"Why are you asking me this? If I say yes or no is it really going to affect your day?"

wow.

"You're such an idiot, you know that?"

"Come on, we got it."

what an asshole.

"I'm not going up with you."

"yes you're going to come because I'm not going to risk taking another car because you doesn't want to get in the same car as me"

I can't do this anymore.

"Listen, James, I have no desire to do this mission with you, I hate you as much as you hate me, stop playing dumb, we're doing this mission and after we'll go home and you can keep hating me but until then you have to put up with me, so stop doing that."

he smirks.

"What?"

"nothing doll"

Sorry? I get in the car tired tired of arguing with him so soon.

he gets in the car without saying anything. for once. Happy drives us, the ride goes well. He is not a big talker.

Finally arrived in Brooklyn. Happy drops us off in a small street.

"So, our guy is a former Hydra agent who's recreating the super soldier serum, and Sharon transferred all the information we need to locate him to me. Luckily for us I already know where he is" he tells me

"so where is he?"

We start walking around the city.

"He likes to go to clubs, especially one called " THE PARADISE", which is about 20 minutes from here"

"Okay, here we go."

He grab my arm.

"Doll, you don't understand me. It's a nightclub, it's not open at 11:00 in the morning."

"stop calling me that."

"You don't like it?"

seeing this from this point of view, we might think that I am attracted. absolutely not. he is just very imposing, and these words sound good in his mouth.
really good.

"So, we're gonna go check out his hotel, and try to start looking for his lab, but first »
he stops and shows me a hotel, "we're gonna settle down, don't you think?"

"I am following you"

he opens the door, and this leads to the reception. I hear him starting to argue with the lady.
Finally he turns around and comes to me.

"We have a problem," he told me

"what kind of problem?"

"we only have one room"

Shit. Sounds like the beginning of a crappy teenage novel.

"We're over 15, we can share a room," he ends up saying

"yes, you're right"

I think we can.
We're not going to kill each other right ?

We enter the suite, a large room with a single bed. This is a joke, it is not possible.

"obviously" i say

he smirks.

"You know what, Put your stuff down and we'll take care of it when we get home, I just want to do the job," he says

We're leaving the hotel.

We had a productive day, we managed to locate the place and even managed to find his lab. Tonight we'll go to a club and try to analyze him, and we can try to catch him in a few days.