014- The Gryffindors

Start from the beginning

"I don't care if you tell them but I don't particularly want them to know. Also the fact that if you tell them then you're potentially ruining your relationship with Riddle." He explained.

"You're right, I won't tell them." I sighed.

"That's all I came to say, I'll let myself out." He said and exited my dorm but walked into Pansy and Millie as he did so. Draco quickly walked past them without a second glance.

"What were you two doing?" Pansy aksed me.

"Nothing." I said.

"Why was he in here? You two are sworn enemies." Millie raised her eyebrows.

"He just came to give me a book that I left at his house." I lied.

"Right." Pansy said. "Well, we were all going to go to the great hall if you wanted to come." She continued.

"Yeah, I've just finished unpacking." I told them.

"Great! We're going now." Millie addressed me. Me, Pansy and Millie left our dorm and made our way to meet the boys in the common room.

"Are you girls coming?" Blaise asked us.

"Yeah." Pansy answered and we all left the common room. While we were walking in the corridor, I saw Hermione Granger waving her hand at me to go over to where she was.

"I have to go to the bathroom, I'll catch up with you." I whispered to Pansy and she nodded in response. I sneakily walked over to Hermione to see what she wanted.

"Hey, Y/n." She greeted me.

"Hey, did you need something?" I asked her, trying not to sound rude.

"We need to talk to you." She said.

"We?" I looked around the corridor to see if anyone else was there, but no one was.

"Follow me." She start walking down the corridor and I followed her. She took me to the moving stairs and then to a photo frame of a woman. I recognised it, it was the Gryffindor common room. The worst place I could be in Hogwarts.

"I don't think this is a good idea." I told her as she said the password for the common room.

"No one will see you." She tried to stop me from worrying but it didn't help. I nodded slightly and she quickly took me to a dorm room. We entered the room and I saw Ron Weasley and Harry Potter sitting on two chairs.

"Is this some sort of intervention?" I asked as Hermione shut the door behind us.

"Not exactly, we just need to talk to you." Harry spoke.

"What about?" I asked.

"Malfoy." Hermione said.

"That's my queue to leave." I said and began walking towards the door.

"Wait!" Harry exclaimed.

"What?" I sighed and turned back around to face them.

"Katie Bell was cursed." Harry told me. This was the first I've ever heard about this.

"She was put under the Imperius curse when she came into contact with a necklace that she was supposed to give to Dumbledore. She could have died!" He explained.

"That's awfully terrible, but what does this have to do with me or Malfoy?" I asked them.

"We are pretty sure that Draco was the one who cursed her." He sighed.

"I'm sorry?" I coughed.

"Harry is under the impression that Draco Malfoy is now a death eater." Hermione sighed.

"Draco Malfoy? A death eater? There is no way!" I gasped.

"His father is a death eater, it makes sense." Harry tried to convince me that he was right.

"His father cannot be a death eater, and neither can he! I just stayed at his house for a week and if they were death eaters, I think I would have seen something." I explained.

"You never know, Y/n." Hermione warned me.

"Look, I really must be going." I sighed.

"Like I said at the beginning of the year, if you see anything suspicious, tell me." Harry said.

"I will, but I still think you're crazy." I said and left their dorm without another word. I sneaked out of the Gryffindor common room to avoid anyone seeing me. I was in the clear and I had managed to escape. I made my way back to the corridor until I saw my friends walking my way, so I hid around the corner as I didn't and them to know where I was.

I looked around the corner and saw that they had gone, so I sighed in relief and started walking back to the Slytherin common room. As I was walking I had bumped into someone. Of course, Draco Malfoy.

"Watch where you're going!" I groaned at him.

"Where were you?" He asked me.

"The bathroom, I told Pansy." I said.

"I don't think it takes you ten minutes to go to the bathroom. Pansy was getting concerned so we all decided to go looking for you. They went to go look for you in the common room." He explained.

"Well, I got lost." I lied.

"You got lost in a place where you have been for the past six years?" He scoffed.

"Let it go, will you?" I rolled my eyes.

"Why were you in the Gryffindor common room?" He questioned me.

"I wasn't." I blaintly lied.

"Oh really? Well, I'm pretty sure that I just saw you sneak out of there." He crossed his arms.

"You must have seen someone else. Now, if you don't mind, I have places to be." I told him and walked away from him. He knows that I was in the Gryffindor common room and I can't even deny it, he saw me. He knows, but no one else can know.