Timeline Clarification

Hello! 

This is not a chapter update. I am sorry the chapter orders are a bit confusing because of the flashbacks in between. I'll just clarify the timeline so far before I update.

Chapter 1: The day before the last #AaSan video on Aashna's channel.
Chapter 2: The day #AaSan's video came out on Aashna's channel.
Chapter 3: Flashback from 5 weeks ago when Sanket and Aashna were shooting the video in Sanket's room.
Chapter 4: Same day the video came out (Chapter 2), Sanket is in the studio with the rest of Damnfam.
Chapter 5:  As Sanket is going home from the studio, f
lashback from 4 weeks ago when Sanket goes to Aashna's house.
Chapter 6: Late evening of the same day the video came out (Chapter 2), Aashna comes to see Sanket at his house.
Chapter 7: (Next chapter) Flashback from 4 weeks ago continued when Sanket is at Aashna's place and she is breaking up with him.

I hope this makes things a little easier to understand. As I said this story is slow paced with a lot of angst. This is my first time writing about people who exist in real life so please bear with me. Nevertheless I hope you are enjoying the story. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated (S/O Zoe Mehra for your feedback).
Enjoy the next chapter.
Thank you
~Leila Jo Ann