Gojo scrunched up his face and huffed, "don't you think you should've done that before you two had got it on?"

"Speak for yourself. The only date you've been on was that damn dinner party I hosted a few months back." Gojo folded his arms and looked the other way pouting, "she left me on read anyways."

"Where do you plan on taking her?" Gojo asked.

"Somewhere nice," Toji replied. "Ohhhh~ can I come? I am an awesome third wheel and excellent chaperone."

"No."

"Why not~?" Gojo whined. "Because last time I saw you third wheel with someone else, you tried to steal that person's date away from them and ordered the whole damn menu." Toji scoffed earning an eye roll from Gojo, "That's what you're supposed to do on dates! Make the best of it! Duh?!"

"Yeah, I'll take my chances." Toji said as he almost walked away from gojo.

"At least let me drive y/n to the date!"

Toji stopped in his tracks and looked back at Gojo, seeing if he was sure about his idea. "How do I know I can trust you?" Toji asked. Gojo smirked and shimmied his way over to his older friend, "Who has always been by your side as you worked your ass off at that boring job?" Toji raised a brow at him.

"Who has always helped you with paperwork when it became too much for you?" Gojo leaned against Toji's shoulder as he went on.

"Who was the one that made sure you and y/n would get togeth— I MEAN. Look, just trust me on this. You'll save time and money when you stick with me, you know?" Gojo sighed.

As much as Toji hated the idea, Gojo seemed pretty convincing about this. "Let me prove my loyalty and friendship to you. It's the least I could do!" Finally Toji gave in and shook his head. "Tonight at 7 o'clock. If you aren't there with y/n by that time, I'm wringing your neck out like a fucking wash rag."

"I like you're funny words, crazy man!!!" Gojo clapped his hands in celebration as Toji walked away from him, frustrated with him as always. As Toji walked away from the icebox machine, he could still hear Gojo celebrating and singing to himself with pure joy.

You laid in the rather large bed swaddled up in the large red satin duvet, recovering after last night's session. Though it was lovely, your body was tuckered out from all of it. Luckily, after care was given and it was absolutely wonderful. You didn't even have to move a muscle because Toji was right there occupying your every need. Then of course, after the aftercare session was over, you two spent the rest of the night cuddling with each other.

Toji came into the hotel room making sure he didn't make too much noise that could wake you up. He placed the ice bucket on a surface while tiptoeing his way over to your sleeping body. As he sat on the edge of the bed near your sleeping figure, Toji saw how peaceful you were. The older man couldn't help but smile to himself. Just as he was about to wake you up, you shifted in your spot. Fluttering your eyes open a little, you sat up a little to see your lover at the edge of the bed smiling at you.

"Good morning, pretty girl."

"Good morning," You smiled at the name before fully sitting up and stretching. "Did you sleep well?" Toji asked. You nodded at his question, crawling over to him in one of his oversized dress shirts. With that, you planted a small on his lips, seeing a smile appear on his face. "C'mere," he beckoned to you, biting his lip as you climbed onto his lap.