𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮

Warning: I DO NOT claim the songs that are featured as mine, let's just pretend that Mai produced the songs but I repeat, I DO NOT CLAIM THE SONGS AS MINE

Playlist of the songs used will be uploaded later at my message board^^

Y/n's POV

"Goodmorning Mama❤️" Ran sent me a snap of Rai eating its breakfast.

Today is my concert day. I decided to continue it because Bonten are coming, they said.

My phone rang and it shows that Emma is calling.

"Ohayooo~ Emma-chan" I said before I stood up to brush my teeth.

"Ohayoo Y/n!! Are you ready? I'm coming there. I'm with Draken.... and Mikey" She said and whispered the last words.

"Oh, you're with Mikey? Be careful, people might recognize him" I said whole toothbrushing and brushing my hair.

"They won't, he looks nothing like himself. He wore a casual outfit, making him look like a local" I heard her laugh and Mikey yelled at her.

"Alright, see you then" I said and said goodbyes to them.

I proceeded to do my morning routine as usual and my phone rang again. I looked at the called id and it's Ran.

"Yo Y/n!" It's not Ran, it's Rindo!

"Hi Rin! What's up? Where's your brother?" I said and he turned on the cam.

"Fuck it! I don't have something to wear. Life fucking sucks!" I heard someone yelled and it's Ran. He's still in his robe with a damp hair.

Rindo's laughing behind the camera as he pointed the camera secretly at his brother. His laugh became loud making Ran looks back at him and chased him.

"Y/nnn!!! Heeelp meeee" Rindo screamed as they're still running. Finally, Ran catched him making us three laugh.

"He said earlier that he wanted to look good in your concert" Rindo teased his brother making the other Haitani scoff in annoyance.

"Wear your casual clothes, tell the others. The locals might recognize all of you" I said and laughed.

"You sure?" They asked me and I nodded.

"See you later Y/n!" Rindo said and handed the phone to his brother.

"Hey, sorry for yesterday" He said and chuckled.

"You didn't even let me finish" I said as I change my clothes.

"I'll let you finish 'til you ran out of cum soon, don't worry" He said it casually making me shock. He's really up to something.

"Oh, it's 8am already. Gotta go" I said and waved at him.

"Oh baby, there's one more thing I have to mention" He said.

"What is it?" I said as I ate my breakfast, I heard the doorbell rang. It's them, Emma with Draken and Mikey.

"I love you, bye" He said and winked before ending the call.

That made me blush. As I opened the door, Emma greeted me with a hug, Mikey also joined and Draken just sat at the sofa and looks at us.

"Are you ready?" Emma said.

"I guess"

Mikey walked towards the kitchen and ate half of my waffles, he's still the Mikey that I used to know.