Theodore nott

You exhale nervously, your breath shaking as you take a look at yourself in the mirror

It was a lot.

Something you never thought you'd wear in your life.

But, earlier that day you'd been shopping for some new clothes and drifted into a lingerie store...... and then you'd found this, what you wearing now.

It was brave, bold and to you it seems like something a Slytherin stripper would wear.

You'd never investigate into the world of lingerie with your previous boyfriends, they'd never lasted this long but for Theo... you didn't know why but you felt like you wanted to put more effort into this relationship and so... you'd bought this.

But that didn't mean you weren't gonna make him for it.

"Gorgeous, how long are you gonna be in there?" Theo whines from behind the bathroom door, "I want cuddles!"

Yeah, let's see how long that last's.

"Just a sec handsome, just... finishing up" you call back.

You take another deep breath in, steadying your nerves and racing heartbeat. Before you could reconsider what you were doing, you open the door and exit the bathroom, your bare feet padding softly along the hardwood floor.

" jeez babe, it's about time you-" Theo rambles, his eyes drifting up from his book and landing on you, wide eyed, "oh my y/n".

"What?" You ask tilting your head innocently. "Something wrong?"

"No,no , nothing's wrong" Theo stumbles, gulping. His eyes were wide and large it looked like they were about to burst from their sockets.

"Cool" you nod nonchalantly, moving the bed placing yourself down next to him, leaving a good amount of space between the two of you.

Grabbing the tv remote, you switch the tv on, trying to think of else you could do to tease him. So far, his shock and amazement had kept his hands at bay but you had to bait him into touching you for the real game to begin.

Your eyes drift to his bedside table and you spot the DVD player remote. Perfect.

Smirking, you keep eye contact with him as you move your knees, slowly crawling your hands forward along the bed closer and closer to him. Your hands move over his legs to settle on the mattress on his other side, your faces close together all he would have to do is lean forward and....

At least second you move your face away from his, stretching your suspended your lower torso over his body, sticking your ass out as obviously as you can, stretching one of your arms out, grabbing the DVD remote before flipping back over to your side of the bed, settling down Into a comfortable position.

"DVD remote" you shrug in confusion and with an exasperated face, "I wanna watch a movie."

"Y/N" he growls and the sound alone is almost enough for you to lose your resolve onto your upper thigh, you suck in a sharp breath but control yourself, pushing his hand off of you.