zero

[CHARACTER LETTER]

"hey, my name's miya.

miya phan, to be exact.

oh, i should probably tell you about myself.

i just graduated high school, and now i'm taking a gap year to move to los angeles to pursue my career in social media. at the start of my senior year, i started my tiktok account, and much to my surprise, it didn't take long for it to blow up. now, it's sitting at a million followers, and my parents told me it would be best for me to move to la, where my brother was, to grow my social media presence and take the most out of any opportunity handed to me.

oh, and one more thing.

i live in a soulmate bound world.

the day after meeting your soulmate, a stroke of your hair will turn the color of your soulmate's. so if you dye your hair the craziest neon pink, your soulmate's hair will also be pink. and if you change your hair, your soulmate's stroke of hair changes along with it. once you have that stroke of soulmate hair, however, that piece of hair will stay as your soulmate's, so even if you dye your entire head one color that one strand will always be different.

kind of weird, but whatever.

apparently, once you start dating your soulmate then both of your hair colors go back to normal. oh, and if you get close to them before you date, you get this weird feeling of synergy and chemistry that's hard to pinpoint but indicates that the person is your soulmate? i don't know honestly -- i'm just trying to remember what my mom told me. i'm probably forgetting something.

oh shoot, my flight to la is boarding now. it was nice...meeting you? anywho, signing off!"