A Vampires Melancholy: 07

Start from the beginning

He didn't understand that it was time to go to bed. Would the vampire still want to add food?   
Cowper didn't mean to explain. He bit Shi'an's lip, and at the same time he was not honest in his hand, and pulled off the only bathrobe on Shi'an's body.   

What happened next is beyond control.   
When a vampire did this, Shi An's sense of shame reached its peak. He remembered the silverware stolen from the Ministry of War Today.   

Shi'an now has only one thought in his mind: kill him, kill this vampire!   

In the sinking, Shi'an reached under the mattress with his hand and fumbled for the silver dagger he had stolen.   

In the action Cowper put in, he riveted his strength and stabbed Cowper's heart.   

The human response was less than one percent of that of a vampire, and this was destined to be another failed assassination.   

Cowper grabbed the silver dagger, and his hand was easily stabbed by the silverware, leaving bright red blood.   

For the first time, Shi An saw the blood of a vampire so close. It turned out that the blood of a vampire was also red.   

It's so bright red, even redder than human ones.   
Cowper's movements stopped. He was holding the silver dagger and didn't mean to throw it away. He didn't even mean to be angry.

He just leaned down and said suddenly: “It turns out that you are going to follow me to the Ministry of War Today. That's the idea. ”   

Shi'an's eyes were full of hatred and tears: “Otherwise? You don't really think I want to stick to you, do you? I hate you, I hate you so much! I am thinking about how to kill you every minute and every second! ”   

Cowper didn't speak again, so he started to move again while holding the dagger.   

The long process was finally over. Shi'an was so exhausted that he couldn't even hold the knife, and the silver dagger gradually detached from his hand.   

Cowper turned the dagger over, held the handle of the knife, took out the handkerchief from the drawer, wiped the blood from the blade, and then put the dagger on the head of the bed.   

He touched Shi'an's cheek with the uninjured hand, "You want to kill me, but I seem to be in love with you. What should I do? ”   

With a mocking look at Shi'an, he gently kissed the corners of Shi'an's lips, “Don't believe me, I'm serious. ”   

“You...love me," Shi'an said intermittently: "Then you will die. If you love me, shouldn't you fulfill my wish?" ”   

Cowper did not answer positively, but he said, “I will put this dagger here. You can kill me anytime you want. But I don't want to die, I want to be with you alive, so I will give you the opportunity to assassinate. Whether you can kill me or not depends on your ability. ”   

Cowper carried Shi'an into the bathroom again, cleaned it up briefly, then put him back on the bed, and covered him with a thin quilt by the way.   

Then he walked into the bathroom by himself to take a cold shower.   Shi'an talked to the system exhausted in his mind, “Oh, me, why did I become like this again?" ”