A Vampire's Melancholy: 01

Start from the beginning

Shi'an: “...”   

After the inspection, Shi'an was rudely pushed in by the soldiers again.   

The checked food was taken to a large bathhouse. A group of people had no chance to be shy at all. They were pushed down to take a bath, like dumplings.   

They were scrubbed one by one by the vampires standing in the water, then pushed up and put on clean clothes.   

From beginning to end, they had no chance to resist.   

They are just a group of food.   

After washing it, the vampire in charge of the food took them to another empty room.   

He paced back and forth in front of the lined-up food, with a high posture,

“You are a group of lucky people. Today, my lord has a good rest. If you want to get up and eat, some of you will be able to become my lord's food. ”   

“You know, it is a supreme honor to be enjoyed by my lord. ”   

“If you are lucky enough, you can still become my lord's long-term blood supply. In other words, not only can your lowly fate stay, but you can also serve my lord close by. This is an honor that many of my people cannot enjoy! ”   

The person in charge of food said that he was narcissistic. Some people might think that they couldn't get out alive anyway when they came into the castle.

They couldn't help but said: “If you want, I will give you this blessing. No one of us cares about being a long-term food for blood-sucking monsters! ”   

As soon as the voice fell, the person in charge who was pacing paused, his blood-red eyes narrowed.   

Hearing only a scream, the body of the person who was talking just now separated from his head, and he died.   No one could see how the vampire moved his hands.   

The person in charge wiped his fingers carefully with his handkerchief, and said with disdain:

“My Lord is the supreme being, how can you be slandered by a group of lowly humans. Listen up, whoever dares to talk nonsense again, this is the end. ”   

Everyone dared not speak in anger.   The person in charge threw away his handkerchief and began to carefully select the food for the Lord of Vampires one by one.   

He shook his head after seeing one, shook his head after seeing one, and looked at two rows of food without finding satisfactory food.

He smacked his mouth irritably, "It's a lowly race, why don't you even have one that you can see...”   

His voice suddenly stopped, his eyes widened, and he stared at Shi'an's direction blankly.   

Facing those blood-red eyes, Shi'an subconsciously felt a little scared and wanted to move her gaze away.   But in the blink of an eye, the vampire arrived in front of Shi'an.   

“It's you,”

The person in charge of food said excitedly: "Only someone like you is qualified to serve my lord. ”   

After speaking, he left a room full of people behind and took Shi'an to another room.   

This room is full of clothes, not normal clothes, but the kind of loose robes.   

The person in charge asked Shi'an to take off his clothes, take them all off, and then began to choose suitable clothes.   

He picked a red one, which was about the length of his thighs. He turned his head and found that Shi'an was still stunned, and urged with a cold face:

"Take off your clothes quickly! ”   Although Shi'an didn't want to, thinking that he was about to be able to contact the Lord of Vampires, he lowered his eyes, covered the hatred in his eyes, and pretended to take off his clothes obediently, and put on the short red robe.   

When the person in charge saw the effect, he nodded in satisfaction, "It's you, lucky one, you will be the food of my lord! ”   

The food outside was distributed by his subordinates, and the person in charge took Shi'an to the palace of the Lord of Vampires.   

The steward of the Lord of Vampires stood at the door. The person in charge first asked the steward to inspect the goods and confirm that they were qualified, and then carefully searched Shi'an's body before letting him in.   

The door behind him was closed, and Shi'an stood barefoot on the velvet carpet, looking carefully at the room in front of him.   

The Lord of vampires is the master of this world. His room cannot be said to be gorgeous. Everything in this room is just one word at a glance-expensive.   Shi'an stood a little cramped for a while, and walked forward tentatively without seeing the figure of the Lord of Vampires.   

As soon as he took two steps, he felt a gust of wind around him. Then, he felt his feet slip, and his whole body fell into a cold embrace.   

It seemed that something sharp had hit his neck, a tingling came, the sound of sucking sounded, and the bloody aura spread.   

The artery between his carotids was bitten through.   

“It's so sweet...”

After only taking two sips, the cold lips between the necks left. Strangely, as the lips left, the wound on Shi'an's neck stopped bleeding.   

Shi'an was pinched on the chin and turned his head, facing a pair of dark purple eyes.   

The eyes narrowed slightly, showing satisfaction, and the owner of the eyes said, "It's so beautiful. ”