Weird Mountain Village: 11

Start from the beginning

“Uncle, the person I fell in love with first, you took it away halfway, and now you are here to tell me to respect my aunt...”   

“It's too unreasonable. ”   

Qu Jinzhi still looked indifferent, he seemed to be indifferent and impatient with everyone except Shi'an.   

“I saw him first. ”   

This sentence can be regarded as an explanation, or because Qu Zhan was his relative during his lifetime, he gave this explanation.   

Qu Zhan's smile gradually converged.   Qu Jinzhi is not a human being, and his activities are not restricted. It is indeed not surprising to see Shi'an in the first place.   

But...so what? Is there no way for Qu Jinzhi to prove that he came first?   

“Uncle, you have also enjoyed what you should enjoy. Anyway, I have avenged you. Don't grab it with me, right? ”   

Qu Zhan smiled and discussed with Qu Jinzhi, but his tone was not to be ignored.   

Qu Jinzhi narrowed his eyes.   

He has a good relationship with this little nephew, so he persuades with good words, but if Qu Zhan really doesn't listen to persuasion... He doesn't mind taking tough measures to get Qu Zhan out of here.   

Shi'an watched one person and one ghost fighting fiercely, and couldn't help but say, “Have you ever considered my opinion?   
When Qu Jinzhi heard this, he looked at him, and Qu Zhan also turned his head.   

Four eyes suddenly gathered on him, and Shi'an felt scared subconsciously, but he really felt angry, and he still boldly said, “You two, if you want to argue with me, at any rate, ask my opinion! ”   

Qu Zhan laughed and followed his words and said, “Yes, it makes sense. It should be up to Shi'an to decide who to follow. ”   

“So little baby, who do you want to follow? ”   

“No one  ! "

Grievances and anger are superimposed, making Shi'an's eyes red, “I, I don't like you,  I don't like anyone , and will follow no one!” ”   

“From the beginning, you were forcing me to be self-righteous, and you never asked my opinion, or even asked me about that kind of thing. ”   

“You two, I don't like anyone, I want to go back, you let me go...”   

Speaking of the back, because the standing uncles and nephews looked more and more terrifying, Shi'an unconsciously lowered his voice.   

The last sentence was almost inaudible to the light ones.  

The two uncles and nephews were originally in opposing camps, but because of Shi'an's words, their expressions and eyes were unified at the moment.   

Qu Zhan took the lead in responding to Shi'an: “You can't say that. Feelings can always be cultivated. With me, I swear I will always treat you well. ”   

Shi'an lowered his eyes, his eyelashes were wet with tears, and they stuck together.   
He whispered, “But I don't want it. ”