Beginning Of The Collapse

Start from the beginning

No offence ♡"

Takemitchy's jaw dropped to the floor, he didn't know whether he should burst into tears or punch you in the face.

"Y/N!"

Hinata stretched out your name, flushed and embarrassed. Your roasts always made her laugh but now she was looking away at the ground, playing with her fingers in an attempt to distract herself. She couldn't laugh because it was her boyfriend you were roasting now.

"Sorrey, Hina-chan."

You raised your hands and pressed them together to make a sarcastically polite apology gesture.

Mikey put himself back into the spotlight, prepared to give Hina a friendly lecture.

"It's fine to do what you can for the one you like, but don't push yourself too much."

He waved his pointing finger in the air all smart.

"Things can go really wrong, depending on who you're dealing with."

"Right!"

Hina's posture straightened like the one of a soldier. Mikey could command even people he wasn't the commander of, only further showing what kind of a person he was. He couldn't help but chuckle at Tachibana's gesture.

"Okay, I'm gonna go."

Hanata turned to say farewell to Takemitchy before her ruturn to school.

"Uh, sure... Wait, what about the date?"

Takemitchy questioned her sudden change of mind regarding their plans after school. Hinata only gave him a warm smile as she waved.

"We can do that another time. Your friends came to see you after all."

"Bye bye~! Don't slap me in the face next time!"

Smiling Mikey waved back at her cheerfully, his little note made her slightly embarrassed again. With one last bow she disappeared inside the building.

"She seems nice. It's rare to find someone like her. Make sure you take good care of her. "

Mikey noted towards Takemitchy who was standing next to him, giving him only a surprised expression in return.

‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎

- Takemichi's POV -

‎ ‎ ‎

' From what Naoto told me, twelve years in the future, the Tokyo Manji Gang are involved in gambling, fraud, prostitution, violence, and murder. They are an evil organization that'll resort to anything.

Is he really the head of that evil Toman?'

Takemitchy couldn't belive the future he saw was caused by the same Manjiro Sano who was now sitting behind him on the bicycle Takemitchy was riding, right after Mikey refused to ever even consider hitting a girl, after the day he proclaimed with pride how betting on fights is lame.