Part V

A/N this part has sexual content. And this is inspired by fifty shades of grey (no BDSM)

Mikaela's POV

Patrick shows me when he was drunk with Pete, Andy and Joe. Having sex with a girl and one of their friends is a gay. His name is Logan. In the night his name become Leila, but at in the morning he turns become Logan. The way they do sex with the same gender and it's totally sex without any sensor. Also i've seen Joe with Marie having his first night. Patrick tells me how he lost his virginity. Actually it is uncomfortable for me hearing his story.

"Is there anythings you'd like to add?" He asks kindly. Carp. i've no idea. I am completely stumped. He gazes at me and furrows his brow.

"Is there anything you won't do?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?" I squirm uncomfortably and bite my lip.

"I've never done anything like this."

"Well, when you've had sex, was there anything that you didn't like doing?"

For the first time in what seems to be ages, i blush.

"You can tell me, Mikaela. We have to be honest with each other or this isn't going to work."

I squirm uncomfortably again and stare at my knotted fingers.

"Tell me," he commands.

"Well... I haven't had sex before, so i don't know." My voice is small. I peak up at him, and he's gaping at me, frozen, and pale-really pale.

"Never?" He whispers. I shake my head.

"You're a virgin?" He breathes. I nod, flushing again. He closes his eyes and looks to be continuing to ten. When he opens them again, he becoming calm.

"But i thought..."

"I ever said to you i never had a boy friend, and so do i never had a sex."

"And a nice young man hasn't swept you iff your feet? I just don't understand. You're twenty-one , nearly twenty-two. You're beautiful." He runs his hand through his hair again.
Beautiful. i flush with pleasure. Patrick Stump thinks i'm beautiful. I knot my fingers together, staring at them hard, trying to conceal my goofy grin. Perhaps he's farsighted.

"Do you want to go?" He asks, his voice gentle.

"No unless you want me to go." I murmur. Oh no... I don't want to leave.

"Of course not. I like having you here." He frowns as he says this and the glances at his watch. "It's late." And he turns to look at me. "You're biting your lip." His voice is husky, and he's eyeing me speculatively.

"Sorry."

"Don't apologize. It's jut that want to bite it, too hard." I gasp... How can he say things like that to me and not expect me to be affected.

"Come," He murmurs.

"What?"

"We're going to rectify the situation right now."

"What do you mean? What situation?"

"Your situation. Mikaela, i'm going to make love to you, now."

"Oh." The floor has fallen away. I'm a situation. I'm holding my breath.

"That's if you want to, i mean, i don't want to push my luck."

He holds his hand out to me, his eyes are bright, fervent... Excited, and i put my hand out to me. He pulls me up and into his arms so i can feel the length of his body against mine, this swift action taking me by surprise. He turn his fingers around the nape of my neck, winds my ponytail around his wrist, and gently pulls so i'm forced to look up at him. He gazes down at me.